LXVII

It was a quiet and sunny day. Everyone was inside their classes, dying from the heat.
One of those people was Jackson, who seemed to be shaking his notebook towards his face rather aggresively. And because of that, the sound of the notebook flickering filled up the whole classroom, making it almost impossible to concantrate on their tests.

Namjoon, who had had enough finally turned around before smacking the notebook down from his hands.

"Could you please, for the love of satan! Stop IT!"

Jackson sighed, looking at his now ragged notebook, torn into pieces as it rested on the ground.

"Well... you could've just told me to stop."

The rest of the class started to laugh while the teacher sighed in defeat.

"I don't get payed enough for this..."

And just then, someone slammed the door open and walked in. And that someone, was Jeon Jungkook himself.

The teacher frowned.

"Jeon? Why are you here- you can't just enter a class like this-"

Jungkook then grabbed Taehyung by the arm before pulling him up.

"We have to go-"

He whispered into his ear before turning back at the teacher.

"Sorry sir- but father Lee called us to his office so-"

With that he ran out of the room, pulling Taehyung out as well.
Meanwhile, Jackson and Namjoon looked at each other and then at the door.
Now... that was odd. Why rush?

𖤐𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑 𝙰𝚌𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚖𝚢𖤐

The academy's doors got slammed open a multiple times, as a group of individuals wearing black robes made their way into Lee's office. Without, knocking.

"Now now... where are your manners? They must surely teach that back at the council."

One of them stepped up from the middle and gave Lee a paper, which had the stamp of the council of witches. It seemed like a warrant of sorts, to take someone in for specific purpouses.

"We would like to know where Jeon Jungkook is at."

Lee ripped the paper from the middle before letting it slowly fall on the ground.
He then leaned forward against his table with a frown.

"You come here- at my academy, without even knocking on my door, and demand to see a student without a reason? It's not happening."

The guy in the robe spoke again, but this time, he was void of emotions.

"The reasoning was on that paper, made well and clear for you to understand. So if you'd tell us-"

Lee clicked his tounge, soon before scoffing impatiently.

"That's not a valid reason. So as i said, it's not happening. Get out."

Suddenly all of them frowned, until one of them raised their hands to do a spell. But Lee was too fast to catch up on that and suddenly paralysed him.

"Okay- this is enough. You clearly won't negotiate on more civil terms. But attacking me? That's out of the question."

One of the council members gasped at the state of his friend as he crouched down to help him get better with a simple healing spell. It seemed that the effects were mild. He really didn't seem like he would go easy on them.