LXXXV

*tack... tack... tack...*

The mellow sound of the pendulum of the antique clock covered the whole house, like a swarming cloud.
Accompanied by the soft rainsrops hitting the windows, the air inside had become stick and dense, making the skin sweat and the throat swell up.

Both had parted their lips, finding an opening to breathe more comfortably, but as their wet bodies rubbed against each other, it was becoming only harder to cool down.

"It's... hot."

Taehyung commented, as he exhaled deeply to relax- but only to flinch back up as Jungkook slid his tounge from his scarred fingers, down to his upper arm.
Despite not having devoured him yet, it had almost felt like they had beyond that.
Or maybe it was just the stuffy heat that was making him delusional as he groaned softly.

"How much did it hurt?"

The sudden question had made Taehyung a bit nervous, knowing that he was going to probably scold him for it. But he told him neverthless.

"...a lot."

Maybe he just wanted to see him get angry, frustrated, and show many more emotions that would make him form a face of regret.

"...i thought goblin wounds didn't heal this fast. You said about... getting treatment?"

Taehyung swallowed as he watched Jungkook continue to leave a long trail of pecks down his arm, or sometimes licking his scars one by one, as if he were cleaning his own dirt from the ground.

"Y-eah... once i stop treatment- the scars will turn into wounds once again... so Baal is helping me- mnh!"

Suddenly he groaned at the way his finger stung by Jungkook's bite, later watching as his eyes gazed down at him. They were full of anger and jelousy which made him blush slightly.

So he raised his free hand up and placed it over Jungkook's cheek.

"That look... i had missed it.."

Jungkook's bite became only more hard before he parted his teeh away from his pale skin and leaned his head in to kiss his lips.

He slowly licked Taehyung's teeth before sliding his tounge over his teeth... then over his chin.
The older moaned at the sensation before grabbing Jungkook's hair and pulling his head back up to find his lips over his, once more.

"Don't go there anymore... i'll treat it instead."

Taehyung smiled as he grabbed Jungkook's hand and then placed his over his own cheek to feel his warmth.

"Only if you kiss me again.."

Jungkook's eyes trailed from Taehyung's, down to his nose, then lips, before slowly gazing down to his neck.

He then leaned back down to kiss his lips, but this time dragging them down with his teeth.
He had become more breathy as he pulled his head down and suddenly bit Taehyung's neck, making him moan slightly.

"H-hey... not that hard.."

Jungkook didn't answer back as he continued to go down over the bed, his strong arms later pulling Taehyung down from his hips, to meet his gaze once more.

"Ah..."

Taehyung mouthed while Jungkook leaned in and kissed his cheek.

"Wouldn't want you falling over the edge.."

Taehyung swallowed with a tint of shyness while Jungkook crawled down to his abdomen before suddenly grabbing his thighs..

He squeezed them softly, later thightening his grip to raise them and place his legs above his shoulders.