LXXIII

Over the regions in the world, the church of Grimmore was known for its unexcpectencies. Let's just say that, there were more interesting occurrances than any other, making it special for being so. For instance, the devil was deeply involved with them. Yet only a few knew of it. And for it's many more reasons.

But what it also made it peculiar was that, they never really held any meetings other than when a newborn was greeted for its dark baptism.

"Now i'm just curious as to why you never use this place. Didn't know we had a church."

Yes, it was deep in the woods, hidden by a barrier like the one of the academy's, away from the mortal eye.

"Every coven has a church. My apologies for not informing you of it. I just didn't think it was necessary to. As you know, we barely have any conferences or of... sorts."

Lee's answer made Hansuk just nod away to forget the topic. Even he couldn't keep himself interested in the matter, as they watched the rest of the coven make their way into the church.

"I'm getting nervous..."

Aimi mumbled to herself while Lee smiled at her. He placed his hand on her shoulder to ease her from the worry.

"It's okay. We are all your family after all. Nothing to be nervous about."

Aimi nodded as she exhaled. A bit more relieved, as she went to the back to tend to Liz.

Meanwhile, Jungkook was seated on one of the seats, thinking about his fight with Taehyung last night.
He couldn't even keep his concentration up as all that lingered in his mind was his lover's' saddened eyes.

But what brought him back to life was a heavy slap on the shoulder.

"You're like an uncle now? I should've at least tried to look happy."

Jackson stated, making Jungkook shrug.
Meanwhile Yoongi walked towards them with a sigh.

"He's happy to have her niece. Your questioning is invalid."

Jackson crossed his arms grinning.

"Mm... if you say so. But why the gloomy face then?"

Jungkook looked up at both of them and saw how their faces excpected an answer from him. Yet when he couldn't come up with anything to say, he just stood up and groaned before leaving them.

They both looked at each other and decided not to meddle with the situation since it was clear, that he was bothered by something.

On his way out, Jungkook accidently bumped against Taehyung, making him wince softly.

"Ah- i'm sorry-"

But when he looked up and saw that it really was Taehyung and he hadn't dreamed, he got suprised. Then without both of them saying anything, they walked away from each other and left in silence.

Seeing this situation, Hansuk frowned and went after Jungkook to follow him outside.

"Hey- Jeon Jungkook!"

Jungkook groaned to show that he was clearly annoyed as he stepped into the woods.

"Urghh- what is it now? I told you- i arranged the decorations already- no need to re-check-"

Hansuk punched his shoulder.

"Not that! What was that just now?"

Jungkook frowned, as he rubbed his shoulder.