IX

Jungkook slowly opened his eyes to find himself laying on the bed in the nurses office. Last time he was in here, he didn't have such a good memory with it. Actually, everytime he came in here nothing good has ever happened. So this was ought to be bad.

The last thing he remembered was signing his name into the "vip membership" letter. Why hell.

Groaning from the killing migranes he was having, he pulled himself to sip up, only to be faced with Taehyung's not so intense wrath. For all he hoped for he was actually going to go easy on him.

"I can't fucking believe, after all we've talked about you go and take that fucker's fucking word!"

Jungkook swallowed, clenching his fists.

"Instead of taking my advice on it- you just decide to throw it all away and let him make you do it?"

Ofcourse he was oblivious to the fact that Jungkook was old enough to make his own damn choices. Typical of his arrogant persona.

"He didn't make me do it- i chose to!"

Taehyung crossed his arms, angry.

"Oh would you look at that- so you took his side?"

Jungkook was caught ungurad as he quickly shook his head and stood up.

"What- no! I didn't take anyone's side Taehyung. I just... did it for you. Let me explain-"

"You did what? Are you serious right now? You haven't even known me for so long yet you accepted that man's offer for me? How is that going to do anything?"

Jungkook held his chest. It felt suffocating that words could not explain.

"I did it so that... i could be beside you to ease your pain. I know how you feel-"

Taehyung shook his head. The smile on his lips was as mocking as his glare at him.

"You have no idea about how i feel. I'll leave early today."

And without Jungkook being able to say anything back, he just left.

Frustrated, the first thing that came to mind for Jungkook was hit the bar and immerse himself in sweet drinks.
Even though many were pleased to see him, some looked at him with the eyes of jelousy and wrath. Not plesant at all to be honest.

"Never excpected to see you here again Jeon. You seem... rather emotional. Something must've happened."

Lucas commented on the emotionally deprived Jungkook, who was loning by himself on the counter. It felt comftable to lean his head on it.

"What are you impliying on i wonder..."

His unmotivated yet toughtfull words were enough to indicate that he was not present with his mind and soul at all.

Lucas simply smirked.

"Did Kim Taehyung have something to do with it?"

Jungkook groaned, stretching his arms towards him to... stretch.

"World travels fast huh..."

Lucas looked at the drink in his hands.

"Not that fast. You just answered my question."

Jungkook tilted his head, sulking.

"So you just guessed. Clever."

Lucas gave him a well mixed coctail with the colours of orange and purple, which seemed to ease Jungkook's mind at the sight. It also had a pleasant smell.