XCV

Taehyung slightly raised his head up to look around the room. Altough he couldn't see much from the mist coming from the water he was in, he didn't dare hide away his curiosity.

"You like it?"

Jungkook asked as he slowly swam his way towards him and then pinned him against the edge.

"It's... huge.. how high is the ceiling-"

He was trying to point his attention elsewhere, yet Jungkook did not seem to get the hint as he startes to leave kisses down his neck.

"You have your mind at the interior of the place- when your lover is kissing you with his sweet lips?"

Taehyung bit his lower lip and turned his head away.

"Someone might come..."

Jungkook smiled as he pulled back for a bit.

"There is noone else but us in here- trust me."

Taehyung took a moment, unable to hesitate against the temptation any longer.

"F-fine... just don't put it in.."

Jungkook hummed, leaning in to kiss his lips. But before he could, Taehyung tilted his head slightly, making him pause.

"And what was that about your sweet lips? More like poisonous."

Jungkook let out a soft chuckle before holding his waist.

"Then i guess i should be more careful to inject the poison in deeper... by pressing it against your skin.. like this..."

His soft whispers combined with the hot water, Taehyung couldn't help but lean himself to his touch and let each other be immersed in the never ending pleasure.

"Nn...ah... t-there.."

He pointed at his nipple, letting Jungkook squeeze his chest before leaning down to suck on it.
With every touch he made, he would float away in ecstasy while with every kiss he left, he would feel his stomach burn in lust.

His mind was starting to slowly go blank from Jungkook's dangerous, whispers, making him forget his condition.
And before he knew it, he had already put it in and they started going at it.

"T-too rough- ah! S-slower-"

Yet Jungkook didn't care to stop as his movements became even more intense, letting the water swallowed them whole as they reached their climax in comfort and pleasure.

𖤐𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑 𝙰𝚌𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚖𝚢𖤐

Taehyung quietly looked around the room while drying his hair with a towel, while Jungkook himself had just gotten out of the shower and started to get dressed.

"You sure Lucifer won't mind if we borrow one of his rooms?"

Jungkook waved his hand at him while putting on his pants.

"We just had sex in his pool and that's what you're worried about?"

Taehyung blushed, turning his gaze as if innocent.

"Don't worry, this is one of the vacant rooms from many. He won't even know to care."

Taehyung sighed in relief before putting the towel aside and then walked up to him to hug Jungkook from his back.

"So... what do you think he will do once he learns that his gatekeeper betrayed him?"

Jungkook simply shrugged, unsure himself.