XXX

Jungkook slammed Taehyung against the wall as he continued to kiss him intensely.
After a while, he slowly slid his lips down his neck while also sliding his hands down his waist.
When his hands reached the belt, he grabbed his shirt and pulled it up to his torso, before getting on his knees and then kissing his stomach.

He started to thug on his flesh with his teeth, while kissing him.
Meanwhile Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's head and pushes it closer to himself, to feel his warm breath and soft kisses that he would leave ever soo sweetly.

He didn't think they'd come this far after their argument.... but, he didn't excpect him to beat him up either.

As Jungkook reached his hand out to the cabinet right next to him, he grabbed a bottle of clear liquid and then stood back up.

He then pulled Taehyung by the arm and shoved him on the bed, before climbing on top. He gave him a one last kiss on the lips, before unbuckling his belt and pulling his pants down.

Taehyung covered his mouth with his hand, trying not to react but it was pointless. He had seen all of him already... there was no stopping now.
He didn't know if he should concentrate on Jungkook's soft kisses on his thighs or the rough wat he handled his body every time he touched him.
But this time, he grabbed his thigh and turned him around before spreading his legs.

Jungkook then placed his leg inbetween his and then slowly spread his cheeks to see his hole.

Taehyung could hear a bottle open and then a cold liquid sliding down his private area.

Upon the lube doing contact with his skin, he couldn't help but flinch.

"W-what is that?.."

He asked, only to earn a finger getting slid inside him.

"You'd be suprised with what you can do with cecilia powder and honey. And some sprinkles of fire powder."

Taehyung's breath hitched as Jungkook inserted another finger in.
Fire powder was known to make one dizzy... or if used right even... as a drug... but Taehyung couldn't concentrate on his toughts anymore as Jungkook continuisly stretched out his hole while inserting his fingers in and out.

Altough he was starting to feel exceptionally warm, this was not enough to make him reach his climax anytime soon.

Seeing how impatient Taehyung was getting, Jungkook inserted a third finger in.

And despite knowing how he felt, he still decided to ask him. Just for the tease.
And to annoy him ofcourse.

"How does it feel?"

Taehyung finally opened his mouth and let out a heavy breath before clenching his fist.

"Hot... hnn.."

Jungkook smirked before inserting a fourth finger in.

"Well you need to stretch a lot wider if you want me to come in..."

Taehyung bit his lip as he got overwhelmed by the situations intense effect. Or maybe it was just the drug that was making him talk... he didn't know.... but as the guilt suddenly swallwoed him hole, he couldn't take it and finally said it.

"I'm sorry- for saying those mean things- i didn't mean them! Ah...."

Jungkook's eyebrows eased as he took his fingers out and then took off his shirt.
Now topless, he leaned down on him and then kissed the back of his neck.

"I'm sorry too... i was harsh despite the hard times you had to go through."

Taehyung smiled before turning himself around and then reaching out to grab Jungkook's neck.
He then hugged him close to his chest, before kissing him intensely.