XI

As Jungkook opened the door to his house, they slowly made their way in.

"Aimiii.. i'm home."

She didn't answer back but there were sounds coming from the kitchen, so it meant that she was probably there. Cooking.

"Is it really okay for me to come..."

Jungkook shook his hand.

"It's fine- it's fine. Come with me."

Nervous, Taehyung followed Jungkook towards the kitchen. After they entered, he was faced with a small cute little girl. Soo much for being scared. He tought she was older because of how Jungkook used the honorifics when talking about her.

"Oh hey- could you bring me a jar of honey from the basement-"

As she turned around her eyes widened in shock. But it was a good shocked. She was pleased with what she saw.

"Oh- wow. You... brought a friend! And a handsome one on top of that-"

Taehyung squeezed his lips as he fixed his collar while Jungkook covered his face from embarassement.

"Yeah... is it okay if he sleeps over?"

Aimi's eyes widened with stars.

"Yes ofcourse! The spare bed is in the attict. But i'm actually glad that you have made a friend. Hello there- my name is Jeon Aimi. Please take care of my brother well."

Taehyung nodded as he grabbed Aimi's tiny hand and shook it.

"Yes- ofcourse."

Aimi smiled, looking back at Jungkook.

"He's nice."

Jungkook glanced at Taehyung before looking back at the ground.

"Well then. Since you two are here you might as well help me set up the table. Go one now- oh and Jungkook, don't forget the honey."

Nodding, Jungkook quickly went upstairs to grab a jar of honey, leaving Taehyung and Aimi alone in the kitchen.

Pushing Taehyung towards the counter, she gave him a knife, excpecting him to start cutting the pile of vegetables in front of him. And so he did. As they did prepeared the dinner, they would talk about small simple things and somehow the conversation ended up where they are now.

"You know... i'm glad that he has actually made a friend. We have mooved a lot in the past so it was hard for him to warm up to people. Hope he hasn't gotten cold."

Taehyung smiled, remembering the first time they met.

"Not at all- actually. He was the one who came to talk to me the first time. I was the one who was cold."

Aimi smirked, punching his shoulder, which made Taehyung a little weirded out. But he didn't mind.

"I did not excpect that~ but i guess i can see why. You do look quiet. Did you move a lot too?"

Taehyung shook his head, looking down.

"Not really... but i never had friends either. So maybe i was just glad to have Jungkook pop up in front of me."

Aimi tilted her heard, smiling. She was proud of her brother.

"So it's mutual. You know... Jungkook has never brought someone home before. It's nice to see him warm up to someone. I can see that he lets his guard down around you."