XXVII

Aimi was humming a cute melody as she walked inside Jungkook's room and hopped on his bed.

"Such a nice night isn't it?"

Jungkook simply nodded without sparing her a glance. He was too occupied with his toughts about today and... Taehyung.

"Can you believe that i got a... date? Right after my first day of being back to normal?"

Not that he was too interested in it. And Aimi caught that. He was more... uncaring than usual. Not the Jungkook she knew.
So she sighed as she slowly stood up from the bed and creeped up behind him.

"I gangbanged a group of forest faries."

Jungkook hummed to which Aimi frowned at. Well that didn't work at taking his attention.

She pulled him from his shoulder and softly turned him around. To which, Jungkook sighed at.

"Look me in the eyes- and tell me, what's wrong?"

Jungkook shrugged while Aimi softly rubbed his shoulders to ease him up.

"It's just... Taehyung. I wanted to take things slow for him- but after today- i knew that he was under the perfume but even so- it was too strong and now i don't know what to do-"

Aimi smiled before carressing his cheeks.

"Hey hey- calm down. So you wanted to take things slow. And there is nothing wrong with that. It's toughtfull of you.

Jungkook looked down, a bit guilty of it somehow.

"But, maybe you should ask him instead. Being in a releationship isn't about guessing Kook. Just ask him what he wants."

She was right. He was soo busy with being carefull towards him that he didn't think about what Taehyung wanted.

"Yeah... guess you're right... and why are you soaking wet?"

Aimi smiled, crossing her arms.

"So you finally realized. I fell in a river. And what's with the bag- going to Taehyung's again?"

She was pointing at the bag Jungkook just busy with. It had some chlotes in it.

"Yeah- i'll stay for a while... as an emotional support. Since his... brother came.. you know..."

Aimi nodded while pursing her lips.

"Yeah yeah shure... just don't get too emotional. Or you might get your virginity taken-"

Jungkook frowned while Aimi let out a loud giggle before running out. What a day huh....

𖤐𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑 𝙰𝚌𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚖𝚢𖤐

Outside was cold from the snow yet the fireplace was enough to warm Taehyung up. Or maybe not...

He was laying on the couch before the fire, while trying to read his book. Yes trying. The things he did to Jungkook were enough to keep him from concentrating. The way he climbed on top of him- or the way he kissed his lips- or how he left soft kisses down his neck-

"Aaaah!"

He couldn't help but scream at the tought as he covered his face with the book, whilst swinging legs from the side of the couch.
Just what had happened to him? Ever since he was freed from the curse, he felt like he had lost something. Maybe a feeling. He had become softer... and wasn't as stern as he used to be. Maybe it was the feeling of anger he had lost... he did feel more relaxed now.