LXXXIX

It was a rainy day.
The sky was filled with dark grey clouds, making it dark despite being daytime.

The colourfull leaves beneath their feet had lost its crunching sound, due to the fact that they were wet. And winter was just right around the corner, making the trees seem paler than usual, just like Aimi's frightened face.

She was standing in front if the castle, looking as worried as she could ever be, while Baal was nowhere to be seen.

Upon approaching her, Taehyung showed her an eye for concern.

"Is everything alright?"

Aimi shook her head, stressed.

"Not really- Liz just ran away from hom after a... fight we had."

Taehyung oh'ed, now worried as well.

"Maybe if we know what the reason is, we could figure out where she might've went."

Aimi sighed to release her stress before speaking.

"She had learned about... Jungkook coming back after hearing us. And.. she wanted to meet him but i opposed."

Jungkook furrowed his brows, not that pleased.

"So you don't want her to meet me that much-"

Aimi frowned back, raising her voice slightly.

"Oh what was i supposed to do! Let her put her faith in someone- who would run away at any time?"

Jungkook scoffed.

"You didn't even let me explain!"

Aimi scoffed back at his face as she pushed his chest.

"Was i supposed to!? Whatever the reason you're just selfish at the end... that's it.."

Despite Baal telling her to keep her cool, she just couldn't seem to. Facing him and thinking beforehand on how to act, were two diffrent things. It was hard.

But thankfully Taehyung had stepped in and paused them.

"It's not the time- Jungkook can take that area and me and Aimi can split there. I'm sure she hasn't gone far."

Nodding, they all scattered around the forest to find her.
Yet the troubled thoughts didn't seem to want to leave Jungkook's mind... and Aimi's also.

𖤐𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑 𝙰𝚌𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚖𝚢𖤐

Liz sniffled while under a tree. Her eyes were teary and her cheeks red from the cold. While her shoulders and hair wete slightly wet from the soft rain falling onto her.

She just hated fighting with her mother. But she also knew that she had no right to forbid her to meet her uncle. They were family after all, which gave Liz no reason to not forgive him. And so it shouldn't her mother, she thought with a pout.

Then suddenly, the rain which was falling over her shoulders had stopped and a large shadow had covered her back.
Curious yet scared, she raised her head up to meet the eyes of a very handsome man.

"Your eyes are like mine."

She stated with her small voice, making the man chuckle softly.

"Those are the first lines say to a man you don't know? What if i came here to kidnap you?"

Liz shrugged, pointing up at the umbrella above her head.

"Then you wouldn't have covered me from the rain."