XXXIII

Jungkook sighed as he looked at himself on the mirror. Something was bothering him.
Ever since he and Taehyung had started dating, things were... not as he had excpected them to be. Shure, they were taking things naturally slow but... something was missing. He just didn't know what it was.

Consumed by his toughts, suddenly Taehyung peaked from the corner of the room and thugged from Jungkook's shirt.

"Hey uhm... want to have a drink together?"

Jungkook looked at Taehyung and smiled. How could he decline such a sweet request.

"Yes- ofcourse. What did you have in mind?"

Taehyung looked around nervously while fidgeting with his fingers. He seemed nervous which Jungkook found to be cute. So he didn't pay it much attention.

"Well... there is some wine from the 70's. If you'd like to... we can drink that and... look outside from the window..."

Jungkook opened his eyes, wondering why Taehyung was being so... diffrent. He leaned closer and then grabbed his hands.

"I'd love to do that with you... but i just got curious. You're more bold than usual. Something bothering you?"

Taehyung shrugged, a bit shy. This was all new to him so he didn't know how to approach it.

"Well... i was thinking how our... releationship was rather... i- don't really know how to describe it. But- i was looking around and found out that people like us, usually go on dates and stuff... and we hadn't done that."

Jungkook sighed. Relieved.
That was what was missing. A date. They really hadn't taken a special time for themselves to enjoy each other's company.

"Ah- you're right- we uhm... we really haven't enjoyed ourselves with the problems piling up on us... right.."

Taehyung quietly waited for Jungkook.

"So- y-yeah, let's do something special. But... why don't we go out instead of staying here- i'm shure that there are a bunch of restaurants in the mondane world-"

Taehyung quickly shook his head as he pulled from Jungkook's hand.

"N-no no... this is fine. And besides... we'll have plenty of time to have more dates right?"

Jungkook smiled.

"Shure. You're right. As long as long as you're beside me anyways..."

Then they quickly went upstairs to the terrace and took a seat beside each other. The next thing they knew was, watching the scenery before them with two wine glasses in hand. They really should've taken more time to enjoy each other. Because this was calming.

Aside from that Taehyung was still nervous for using the pill Goo gave him. That's why he was soo fidgety. He did put some in Jungkook's glass... or he hoped so.

He kind of mixed the glasses by accident and forgot which one was which. So he just juggled the chances and took the one that seemed brighter. But as time passed his body was becoming hotter. It was either because he was nervous... or he was the one who drank it. Shit. But even then... there was nothing to stop him from being aggresive... just like Goo said. It was true, their releationship needed some spicing up.

"You know... a lot happened between us... remember the first time we met?"

Taehyung smiled at the memory.

"Yeah... you healed me up after finding me wounded."

Jungkook hummed.

"How did you get that wound anyways? I never asked."