LVIII

Taehyung sighed before eating a spoonfull of vanilla icecream.
His eyes were fixated on the tv for as long as he could remember. The bad thing was that... it was amare. So the shows were all just romance stuff. It made him sad to watch yet he couldn't help himself. There was nothing to do anyways.

While his concentration still on the tv, he didn't realize someone come in though the front door.
But when he did, it was too late.

That 'someone' sneaked up behind Taehyung and then appeared in front of him with a huge bouqet of red roses.
He then kneeled down before him and looked him in the eyes.

"I'm... sorry for being late."

Taehyung didn't bugde his eyes from the tv as he continued to eat his icecream.

"Is that so? I didn't even realize it."

Jungkook now seemed regretfull as he looked at the roses at hand.

"I was just... planning to suprise you with these all along. The roses at the academy were cheap so-"

Taehyung sighed as he put the icecream down on the table and then crossed his arms.

"Jungkook, it's not about the quiality or the quantity of the rose. I would've been happy with just a cheap one from the academy as well. But when i saw that i had recieved none... it... it kind of hurt."

Jungkook's eyes widened as he saw Taehyung look down with glossy eyes.
So he placed the flowers beside him and then grabbed his hands.

"I'm really sorry... i did it to catch you off guard. Since- you have been avoiding me lately. I wanted to get back at you. But maybe mine was a bit more worse. Sorry again.."

Taehyung looked up and then sighed.
So he grabbed the roses and then smelled them quietly before humming to its sweet aroma.

"Hm~ such a nice smell..."

Jungkook then smiled before sitting down beside him.

"I'm... glad you like them. I also bought some cake- i could bring it here and-"

Taehyung shook his head as he looked at the roses and then smelled them again.

"No. This is enough. Thank you,, Jungkook."

He then slowly leaned in before kissing him on the lips.
The kiss was warm yet short. It was dry but tasted sweet. Must've been because of all the candy he had eaten today.

"Is that all?"

Taehyung smiled, averting his gaze back to the roses every now and then.

"I have a suprise for you too. So bare with me for a while, hm?~"

Jungkook nodded before raising his hand up to carress his cheek.

"Okay... you're eyes are puffy. Did you really cry because of me? I really am sorry Taehyung..."

Taehyung smirked.

"Well... there is a way you can repay me.~"

Jungkook blinked, curious.
But that curiosity soon turned into doubt when he later found himself tied up to a chair in the middle of the room. At least it had a cushion on it.

"So... how is this going to work?"

Taehyung smiled, tying up Jungkook's hands behind the chair.

"I know i have been ignoring you lately- phisically i mean- so you must be feeling stressed. You probably didn't have a proper release.. it was all for tonight anyways. I wanted ro surpise you as well. So, may i take the lead tonight?"