XLVI

Compared to last night, the weather was rather sunny. It was finally starting to feel like spring had come.

Feeling a bit better today, Taehyung decided to not think about Jungkook and live on. But that wasn't going to be possible after all.

As soon as he entered the class his body flinched at the sight.
There Jungkook was, at the furthest row, looking out the window. And he seemed more diffrent than usual... he couldn't explain what.

As much as he didn't want to admit it- he was relieved to finally see him back at school. He hated, feeling like he had been abandoned. He knew Jungkook cared for him but... not loving him was a diffrent matter.

Remembering his old emotions back, his shoulders fell and he felt that consuming saddness yet again. He hated to feel like that too.

"Well then- come on now, take a seat Taehyung, we don't have all day."

The deep voice of the teacher, who had just appeared from behind the door made Taehyung startled.
Meanwhile upon hearing his name, Jungkook quickly looked at the front of the class to see Taehyung.

As he looked at him though, Taehyung averted his gaze to avoid eye contact. Because he himself knew that he would end up getting teary eyes.

So he took a seat at the front row and the class continued. Neither him nor Jungkook had said a single word to anyone. But Taehyung could feel his eyes piercing onto his back.
Ovetime he became impatient and couldn't take it. So as soon as the bell rang, he literally ran out of the room leaving a confused Jungkook. He just didn't know how to react to him, that's all.

And more than that... he was scared.

He was scared that after all this time, he would look at him with hatred... or even worse... disqust.
Because he knew that Jungkook could read him.
If he gave his eyes a single look, he'd see that Taehyung still loved him. He would probably think that he was pathetic. And it would break his heart more.

So that whole day, he ran and ran and ran... whenever he saw Jungkook, he just ran away.

He might've done that but, Jungkook on the other hand was quiet annoyed at that.

He was now outside, behind the school, throwing a ball to Jimin and he back. It was just to loosen up his stress.

"He has been running away from me the whole day and i'm starting to think that he has mooved on."

Jackson raised his eyebrow, a bit confused. But he just wanted to tease him about it.

"Oh? Never would've excpected you to be a loser like that Jungkook. What the hell happened? While training- did you by any chance loose power instead of gaining or something-"

Jimin frowned as he threw the ball at Jackson, hitting him on his head.
Jackson then held his head on pain while leaning against the tree. Beside him was Yoongi, who was absorbed in his book but not soo much as to not to hear their conversation.

"Don't listen to him. I think it's normal for him to react like that since you broke his heart. Be patient and slow- he can't run away forever."

Jungkook hummed at Yoongi's wise words before turning back to Jimin again.
He was right. He shouldn't be loosing hope like that. After all, he knew what to say to him. Because loosing him was the worst thing and he would never forgive himself for it.

𖤐𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑 𝙰𝚌𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚖𝚢𖤐

Haneul looked up to meet eyes with Taehyung. He seemed to be acting weird again. But by now he was just used to his behavior that he did not even bother to question.