LXV

Sungho and Taehyung. Two brothers who had their story told yet, maybe some parts were left out.

After Baal being found out- Taehyung had eventually learned that it was Sungho's fault for outing him to the council.
After that, he didn't talk much since he never really went out of his room anyways. But since a couple of days ago, he was roaming around like how he used to in the past.

Taehyung didn't really mind as he didn't hold any grudges against him.
He might've been an asshole and caused them trouble but... Taehyung didn't mind much.
He could've dispised or hated him but... he had his own faults as well. And he decided that it wasn't his place to judge him since he had done bad things as well. And besides, everything was okay now.
Dragging the conflict further would just get on his way in his daily life and he didn't want that.

At the moment though, he had just come back home from the academy, with the special box Jimin had given him.
He went inside the living room and then placed the box on the table before starting to cut off the tape.

Meanwhile Sungho who had just walked down-stairs, saw Taehyung with a curious smile. So he decided to make some small talk.

"You seem diffrent. Did you get yourself something?"

Taehyung looked up and hummed.

"You could say that... how about you? Did you meet up with Baal?"

Since he had given him back his vision maybe a visit to thank him would've been nice they tought... or not.

"I... decided that it would be better if we never met again. For both of us."

Taehyung smiled.

"I see. You seem more healthy now... glad to see you back."

Sungho nodded as he walked forward and then took a seat on the couch.

"So what did you get?"

Taehyung shrugged, he wasn't really sure either. Jimin had just told him to use it whenever it was the most convenient and so he took the gift.

But now when he looked inside it... he had secons toughts.

"It... was a gift actually... and.. woah... will that fit me?.."

Sungho got now rather curious as he scooched foreard to take a peak. And what do you know- all he saw was a pink ribbon until Taehyung closed it up as fast as possible.

"A-ah... maybe i shouldn't open it here..."

Sugho oh'ed with a smirk as he leaned on his back again.

"You know brother... you have always been the shy one. Yet i always had a hunch that there was a beast withing you. Do you get it out on the bed-"

Suddenly Taehyung threw a pillow at his face, which Sungho easily caught with a loud giggle following from behind.

"Stop that! It's worse enough that father encourages me on it... ugh... don't even want to imagine what he spoke with Jungkook overtime..."

Sungho smiled, now laying down on the couch. He held the pillow on top of his chest, playing with it by throwing it on the air.

"You know... moments like these make me feel warm. If i had been nicer to you back then... maybe we could've been like this from the beginning."

Taehyung sighed, standing up after hearing the knock on the door.

"Yeah yeah... not gonna work again. You had your chance. Oh and- don't touch the box."