LXXII

Birth. It was a common thing that happened to people. Some people defined it as a new beginning while... the others just tought of it as normal birth. Wether you liked children or not, everyone has to admit that being born is a fascinating thing. Coming to life... Taehyung was amongst one of those who had never really given it a tought. Despite having a rough past... which should've tempted him more to question. Yet, he just didn't like the tought. Not as simple as it would seem. A complicated matter for his heart.
Jungkook on the other hand had a lot to say about it. Maybe it was his mother and father that made him question it a lot when he was little. Or it was just his self trust, and Taehyung's existence that made him do it.
He decided to make it a combination of both. Since... none of them were false. But maybe thinking about it now wasn't a good idea. There were guests after all.

Family wasn't really guests but they did matter to a high extend to turn his attention towards them.
Watching how Hansuk tried to snuggle Liz in his arm was a halirious sight to see after all. Yes, they had decided to call her Liz upon Baal's decision. It wasn't really a questioned matter, he just came up with it out of nowhere and Aimi went with it.

"Okay- now give the child some space."

Aimi mumbled before grabbing her in her arms.
After that she bought the baby to her room.

Meanwhile Jungkook decided to go to the kitchen for some water, and Hansuk followed him from behind.

"You seem happy."

Hansuk hummed to his remark.

"That is true. A new person was added to the family after all."

Jungkook smiled as he filled his glass with water.

"I remember how you were soo unapproving of Baal until yesterday and now he's our brother in law. How does that make you feel?"

Hansuk leaned against the counter, gazing down on the floor.

"I misgudged him. But i don't feel too bad. I had to be cautious after all."

Jungkook nodded, finally turning to face him while he sipped from him water.

"What about you and Lee?"

Hansuk looked away.

"What about us?"

Jungkook chuckled.

"Fine, i won't ask. But he is a good man... with lots of faults in his past. If you were able to make him happy then i'm sure that he has also made you happy."

Hansuk smiled slightly, becoming a bit happy. He had never said such a thing before. So it meant that he approoved.

"I've also wanted to tell you something in that area actually..."

Jungkook sipped, listening. Now he was curious.

"After seeing Aimi like this... i remembered that you also will leave like that one day. Let it be for Taehyung or another i-"

Jungkook cut him.

"It won't be another. It will always be Taehyung."

After a moment of silence, Hansuk smiled. Later nodding in aggreement.

"I see. Then, i just want you to know that i will be always there to support you too."

Jungkook looked down.

"I see... too then. Thanks. I just wish you could've supported Aimi too- more in fact. She needed it more than i will."

Hansuk crossed his arms, seeming regretfull.