LXIV

"Ah! It was horrible! You had to see his face... he looked soo dissapointed... last night as well. When he saw me go to sleep he got so gloomy... this is torture!"

Lucas smiled as he placed a glass of coctail before him.

"If it's torture for you, then imagine what it must be like for Jungkook. But that's what you get for taking this idiot's advice."

Jimin crossed his arms, puffing up his chest.

"Hey! My advice was just fine! And this is a normal reaction- you're trying to play him into your hands, what do you excpect? And besides, at the end, you both get what you want. So keep it up until the amor festival and you will be just fine."

Taehyung looked up with pouty eyes as he groaned.

"I don't think i can hold it anymore... it's bad enough to see him sad like that..."

Jimin cleared his throat as he placed his hand on Taehyung's shoulder.

"That's not saddness. That's regret. I bet that he has figured out that you were jelous already and is trying to make up for it. So let it be, he deserves it after making you watch all those people flirt with him!"

Lucas sighed, patting Taehyung's head.

"Just don't worry yourself. I'm sure Jungkook is fine. He is probably just... pent up."

Taehyung sighed. He just couldn't help but worry.

Meanwhile...

Jungkook sat there in his seat inside the classroom with his eyebrows furrowed and jaw clenched.
He was rather pent up after Taehyung avoiding him yesterday. But then again it was probably oh nothing he tought but- he. Was. Wrong!

Later that day he realized that whenever he would talk with Taehyung everything would be fine- but if he tried to make even the slightest move on him- he would just run away.
Even the tought was annoying that it made Jungkook smack his head against the table, which took the attention of one or two students.

From his behaviour he could guess that he was probably jelous from seeing all those people flirt with Jungkook. No- he WAS clearly jelous!

Jungkook sighed in frustration as he leaned his back on the chair, now looking up at the ceiling.
Maybe he shouldn't have teases Taehyung after all... true.
And so he decided to apologize to him. Desperate times need desperate measures after all.

But again later, when he went to talk to him... let's just say that, things didn't go as he had imagined in his mind.

"I'm sorry for letting them flirt with me in front of you... i didn't think that it would break your heart that much."

Ofcourse it broke his heart. He even got soo jelous that he almost kissed Jungkook right in front of those people to show them that he was his.
But- for the sake of the plan, he couldn't say that to his face.

So Taehyung sighed as he placed his hand on Jungkook's shoulder.

"It's fine. You are really popular after all. Everyone likes you- so it must feel good. So you should just enjoy yourseld instead of worrying about me. Okay?"

After saying that, Jungkook froze in his place, confused now more than ever.
He had NOT excpected that reaction. This was not like Taehyung at all- he knew it. There was definetly something going on here, and he had to figure it out.

So before he could walk away he grabbed his hand and then stopped him at his steps.

"W-wait you're not angry... or sad?"