IV

It was dark and there was no sunlight whatsoever. The flaming torches placed on the walls were the only thing that was enough to light up a small amount of space, until arriving to the next one.

The metal bars on the doors however seemed to indicate that this was a dungeon- if not a cellar to keep something in or... maybe out.

This place was right beneath the school. Yoongi called it the basement yet it seemed like it came out of an Indiana Jones movie. Even toughts like these weren't enough to stop Jungkook from creeping out. So he decided to just talk, since this corridoor seemed to be going on forever.

"What do you need me to do here exactly?"

Yoongi scratched his head. He might've been nervous for some reason.

"It's... my familiar."

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows before catching up to him.

"Oh- you mean the one who sent to spy on me? Besides- for some reason everyone seems to be spying on me."

It was true. First Jackson- but he might've been bluffing. He didn't seem that serious anyways do maybe worrying wasn't worth it. But even so, he had to keep his guard up. And aside from him there was also Yoongi. He bet that there were more... for some reason.

"Not like they can help it. You kind of made the commotion on your first day. And you're...."

Jungkook listened carefully yet he didn't seem to continue his sentence.

"Anyways- my familiar had kittens. But as you know it's forbidden to let your familiar have children at the academy. So i need you to cast a protection spell on them, so that only i can see them."

Jungkook sighed as they stopped before a wooden doow with a tiny window which had iron bars in it.

"Yes but i'm shure that anyone can cast a spell like that. Why ask me-"

Yoongi grabbed the door handle and paused before opening it.

"Because you owe me- and aside from that, i'm not asking for that spell. I was asking for this one-"

He then took out a small crumbled old paper, which seemed to have something written on it.
So Jungkook grabbed it and upon reading it his eyes widened.

"But this is- you don't just want me to make them blind to the eye- but you want me to put them all inside one body!? Then what about those left over souls- i can't just leave them outside like that-"

Yoongi nodded as he opened the door and walked in, Jungkook following from behind.

"I know- that's why i brough you some vessels. Or more like some birds i caught."

Jungkook looked at the little sleeping kittens inside the room and then inside the bag which Yoongi opened. It was filled with dead birds.

"And with this i'm shure that you won't have any casualties."

Jungkook brushed his head back from frustration before turning back to face him.

"Then... ugh fine- but i need you to make a barrier to keep them from escaping. You think you can manage?"

Yoongi slowly raised his hand up and pulled his fingers apart. As he did, light blue flames started to form at the tips, later covering his whole hand. With those flames he created an invisible barrier around the room. And that was the cue.

So Jungkook took in a deep breath before placing his hands on the air, above the kittens. He then started whispering the forbidden spell.
Seconds pass, the kittens started screaming in agony.