XIX

Hansuk and Lee quickly rushed inside the academy, and slammed the door of the nurses office rather loudly.

"Ah- Jungkook! What the hell- i get a call from the academy saying that you got hurt- where is the wound?"

Jungkook sighed, leaning on his back on the bed. And Taehyung was sitting beside him.

"Don't worry... it's almost like i never had a wound. The school healer is quiet remarkable i have to say-"

Lee smiled, pleased by the compliment.

"Oh- is that so. I picked her on my own- you know she used to be really bad af healing but then-"

Hansuk suddenly paused them, on the verge of lashing out.

"Oh stop it! And Jungkook- that's not the point- how did this happen anyways?"

Taehyung opened his mouth to tell him the truth but suddenly, Jungkook raised his hand to stop him and... lied.

"It was nothing. I just fell into a flame-flower. It burned my neck a bit. Nothing to worry about."

Hansuk sighed in relief as he placed his hand on Jungkook's forehead.

"Oh... thank the dark lord it wasn't something serious... but honestly, you were always this clumsy when you were little- and your chlotes are a mess-"

Taking the hint from the unsettling situation, Lee decided to break in the conversation.

"Oh- i think i had an extra shirt in my office. You could bring that for him. And i'll wait here to see if there is anything i could do-"

Hansuk turned to face Lee and then back at Jungkook. He then sighed.

"Fine- i'll be right back-"

Rushing out of the room, Lee closed the door behind and crossed his arms.

"Allright now- spit it out. What happened?"

Jungkook sighed, groaning rather.

"It was Jinyoung. Despite the fact i went back to save him from the quicksand- what does he do? Burn me with poisonous flames!"

Lee raised his eyebrow, looking intruiged.

"Oh? And how did you heal it?"

Jungkook looked at Taehyung and smiled.

"Thanks to Taehyung- he decided to burn the wound- in the process, evaporating the poison and consuming the flames with his purified ones."

Lee smiled, approving.

"Quiet remarkable. Good job. I wouldn't excpect less from you two- and about Jinyoung... it's not really cheating to win with doing literally anything. So he's safe."

Jungkook sighed, annoyed.

"Then how am i supposed to save Taehyung!? I had one chance given to me on a silver platter- and what happens? I loose it.."

Lee's eyes widened, rather shocked but pleased.

"You wanted to use the wish to save Taehyung?"

Jungkook looked away in shame.

"Father- believe me i tried to talk him out of it but-"

Lee smiled, cutting Taehyung's words.

"It's alright. You have earned my complete trust Jungkook. If you dared to do such a selfless thing then i'm more than shure that my son will be in safe hands."