X

Jungkook sighed as he continuously tapped on the barrier he had created inside the workshop, to keep the people outside from coming- or listening to them.

And honestly, Taehyung did not understand the secrecy. Was what he was about to tell that bad? Or was it something dangerous? But then again, knowing Jungkook, it was probably bad. Because he did seem more worried than usual.

"You know... the barrier seems pretty strong."

Jungkook sighed, turnung to face Taehyung.

"You're right- i'm just too worried. You never know who might listen and-"

Taehyung sighed back, shaking his head.

"Honestly... your spells are stronger than normal spells. Not only are they forbidden but they also have a diffrent pattern so noone can brake them."

Those words were reasurring enough to make Jungkook stop checking around and sit down beside him.
They were both sitting on a wooden table, facing each other.

"Well... okay. So... i wasn't going to tell you about it because i didn't know if i could trust you..."

Taehyung rose an eyebrow, almost scoffing. He himself had told Jungkook his biggest secret so why shouldn't he do the same? Not like he was going to tell on someone.

"I trust you."

Taehyung said out loud clearly, making Jungkook's eyes widen.

"You know how i was desperate for an escape from my curse? Well, you helped me escape from it. Not only that but you also became my... friend. It means a lot... since... i never had one..."

His words were starting to cut off which made his speech more fun to listen to. Jungkook could almost say that he was flattered. But it was more than that.

"And besides- you didn't see my curse as a threat like everyone else. Instead you... well... accepted me."

As he said those words, Taehyung came to a realisation of something. It was true. Noone had acted like this towards him and now all of a sudden this... cute guy comes out of nowhere and becomes his saviour? As much as he hated the word saviour he didn't hate Jungkook. He liked him huh.. that was a diffrent feeling. A bit too diffrent.

Trying to come back to his senses, Taehyung quickly averted his gaze as he suddenly felt his heart start to beat faster. It was too loud. Why was it soo loud? Trying to contain himself from having a heart attack, he took in a deep breath and let it out slowly without making it too obvious.

"I-i did? I never knew you saw it that way.."

Jungkook mumbled, blushing, as he swung his feet down the table.
He was now becoming more and more shure to tell him the truth. He just had a feeling that he could trust him. A hunch maybe. He did not know.

"Okay then... well... i acted out and aggreed to Father Lee's request because... i was there too. I was there where you've been. I had a shit past."

So that's why he said that he knew how Taehyung felt. He didn't know anything about his past, aside from the fact that his family had come to live around this area a couple years ago. He didn't know if he had any parents but... he did know Hansuk from the academy. And appereantly he had one more sibling.
Not that he was interested though.

"You see... we came here in the first place for a new beginning. We were actually running away from something. Something... pure evil."

Taehyung nodded, as he continued to listen. And the more he did, the more wary did he became of Jungkook's situation. He never thought that he had lives something like this.