XXXVIII

It was a calm and a cold night. Taehyung was browsing through the books on the bookshelf as usual, while his lover read one.
But after the front door opening loudly, both of their peace broke in a moment.

Lee entered the house in a hurry and entered the living room. Meanwhile Jungkook looked at him with big, confused eyes from the couch, where he was seated.

"You seem worried."

Jungkook spoke, making Lee breathe out loudly.

"It's- your sister. The council is keeping her locked up in Baal's house in the woods-"

Suddeny Jungkook stood up in worry as he furrowed his eyebrows.

"What are you talking about? Baal?"

Lee sighed, getting his heartbeat back to slow down.

"Yes- it turns out, Goo was Baal and Sungho reported him to the council so he would get taken away-"

Taehyung didn't know what to say as Jungkook grabbed his coat in a hurry.

"Tell me where she is-"

Lee crossed his arms, frowning.

"No- i won't let you get involved in this. If you do- then you might end up in the middle and something bad will happen."

Jungkook almost cussed as he came face to face with him.

"I said, tell me. If i don't interfere, then she might get caught up in this even more so let me go."

Taehyung quickly grabbed his coat as well and then grabbed Jungkook's hand, before starting to pull him towards the door.

"I'll go with him. You know we are strong enough."

Lee tought for a bit before sighing. He didn't want them to go but if Taehyung was with him then... it shouldn't be too bad.

"Fine... she's at the castle in the woods. It's deep down pass the cliff."

After those words came out of Lee's mouth, Jungkook and Taehyung literally rushed out into the woods and it didn't take them too long to arrive there.

Taehyung couldn't put any sense into Jungkook at the moment, as he was just staring blankly at the road. But soon after arriving to the castle his eyes became wide and they got their light back.

Quickly, they entered and followed the sounds coming from upstairs to find Aimi behind metals bars in a cage.

After seeing her safe, Jungkook sighed while Aimi looked at her brother in relief.

"Ah- Jungkook! How did you find me- i-"

Jungkook sighed as he approached the metal bars and looked down on her sister.

"Aimi- what the hell? I can't believe that you'd just keep by his side even after figuring out that he was Baal all along! Didn't you think of the danger you put yourself in?"

Aimi looked down, seeming sad. This whole situation bothered her more if anything.

"How do you excpect me to stay away from him? Jungkook- i care for him!"

Jungkook furrowed her brows, feeling a bit weird.

"You care for him? I wish you'd care for yourself more."

Taehyung held his chest in worry while Aimi looked down, sad.

"You don't understand- i did it because i love him.. but there is no time- Kook you have to help me get out- i have to go to him-"