LXIX

It was a nice sunny day yet again. The weather wasn't too cold or too warm, and the wind was just right.
To take this oppurtunity Taehyung, Jungkook and Aimi decided to swim inside the pool behind Baal's castle.
The pool was almost ancient, making it difficult to clean up. But thankfully they had magic.

"I would've excpected you to be more stressed or excited sister. You're too calm."

Aimi giggled from the sunbed she was seated in as she carressed her big tummy.

"If you're talking about the baby then i'm fine. I'm just a bit unruly that Baal isn't here today. But having you two by my side makes me feel safer."

Taehyung smiled before leaning down to place his hand on top of Aimi's belly.

"But isn't it scary to give birth? A week comes by fast."

Aimi shrugged.

"Well... it is painfull but... the joy you feel after should be greater. So i just keep that in mind."

Jungkook oh'ed as he pulled his hands up, raising the water to the ground level before mixing it up and then splashing it back inside the pool.

"Well, if it's a boy let's name it Goo. Since it was Baal's fake name."

Aimi shook his head while Taehyung stood back up.

"Now i know you're bad at giving names."

Jungkook smiled at his lover, his eyes slowly drifting back towards the landscape next to them.

"I guess... but... do you feel that? It's like... something is approaching.."

Slowly, Taehyung's hairs behind his back stood up. The calm yet dark aura that started to approach them was becoming dense.

"Who is it? I'm not familiar with it.."

Whoever it was, it was not a weak opponent.
Quickly, Jungkook walked before Taehyung and stretched his arm.

"Protect Aimi, i'll handle it."

Taehyung stood there, watching as Jungkook walked away.
He glanced at Aimi and after seeing her nod, he sighed.

The closer Jungkook walked towards the landscape, the closer the dark figure came.
When it was close enough, Jungkook realized that it was a man with white hair. He had dark black eyes and a scar smeared across his face.
He had a long leather cape, which hd the logo of the council of witches on it. He was not in the mood to go undercover it seemed. Must've been a straight-forward guy.

"Who sent you?"

Jungkook asked, waiting, as the man cleared his dry throat.

"Noone did. My men went their way and i... went mine."

Jungkook frowned.

"What is your bussiness here then?"

The man shook his hands.

"No need to have your guard up... i only came for a talk. My name is Cho. You see, after watching the devil's right hand man take out that letter, i couldn't help but feel that something was wrong. It seems the devil has taken a likimg to you. You're under his protection. Must be... flattering."

From the far distance they were speaking, Jungkook got confused. He was definetly hearing him right but... what really was his bussiness here?

"I'm not sure i understand your point."

Cho chuckled, later nodding.

"Well... i just got curious. Why would the devil let such... a valuable gem be unused? You see, i became interested. So i wanted to be friends with you."