XXXVI

It was late in the morning and sunny. So, Aimi and Baal took this oppurtunity to sunbathe out at the backyard. Considering the fact that it was behind a small castle, the backyard was pretty big and open to the sun. So it  was perfect.

Aimi stretched her bare legs onto Baal's lap while her eyes stayed on the book she was reading.

"Wow- i'm actually stunned at how the main protagonist is impoving herself after her shitty past-"

Baal hummed as he caressed Aimi's legs.

"Yeah... it was for nothing tho- she dies at the end of the book so-"

Aimi dug her eyes into Baal's as she threw the book at his chest.

"Seriously?! I was only just getting to the good part!"

Baal gave out a loud laugh as he suddenly pulled her,  making her fall down on the grass.

"Oh? Is that so? Does that make you saaad~¿"

Aimi scrunched her nose before grabbing from Baal's foot and then pulling on it to make him fall on the ground as well.

"Oh shut up- AH!"

Baal smirked before climbing on top of her and then kissing her nose.

"Make me."

Aimi smiled back before pushing him down and then sitting on him.
She then leaned in and started to kiss his lips. Baal smiled into the kiss as he grabbed her waist and pulled her dress up.

"We're outside- wait.."

Baal didn't listen as he slowly pulled the dress off of her, leaving Aimi only in her undergarments.

"You look so pretty in lace.."

Aimi blushed at the way he was looking at her body as he thugged on her panties.

"But you'll be prettier without them-"

Just as he was about to pull them off, he suddenly stopped.

"Someone is coming."

Aimi blinked as she turned around to see someone appear from the corner. He seemed familiar.

"Is that Taehyung's brother?"

Baal groaned as he rolled his eyes.

"And here i told him to fuck off- uh..."

Aimi sighed as she layed down on his chest and then hughed him tightly.

"Are you guys on such bad terms? You did say he was unworthy of keeping his powers... so you took them away. But doesn't it go beyond that?"

Baal shrugged.

"Not really. I just think he's pathetic for being so weak. Falling down when he can get up..."

Aimi flicked her finger on his forehead with a pout. She understood how he felt, considering his past that is.

"Not everyone is like you idiot. You might be immune to pain now- but i'm shure you fell down a lot at the beginning as well."

Baal hummed, not denying.

"I still got up tough. And it was a long time ago- not that i can remember-"

Aimi sighed as she snuggled closer.

"Now that you say it... how old are you exactly?"

Baal cleared his throat.