XCI

Taehyung slowly opened his eyes to the uncomfortable feeling of being sticky everywhere. Especially between his legs.

But that discomfort slowly went away as he saw Jungkook's legs beside his. He then felt the warmth of his bare chest behind him, slowly turning to meet his gaze.

"Hey pretty face.."

Taehyung chuckled as he burried his face under his neck.

"Did i fall asleep?"

Jungkook hummed while brushing his fingertips on his thighs.

"Sort of fainted.. i tired you out too much i think."

Taehyung smiled as he raised his head up to meet his gaze.

"You think?"

Jungkook smiled back, now hugging him tightly against his chest.

"Mmh~"

Taehyung then slowly leaned his face closer to his before connecting their lips for s long kiss.

They mooved their lips together, getting them wet by licking each other once in a while, or nibbling the soft pink skin which was too delicious to not devour.

"It's unfair.."

Jungkook raised his eyebrow in a questioning manner while Taehyung broke his lips from the kiss and looked him in the eyes, while brushing his long bangs behind his ears.

"What is?"

Jungkook asked, watching as Taehyung quietly carressed his face, his hair, his lips. He leaned into his touch defenselessly. He really could let go when he was beside him... and he reminded himself how much he needed it. After thst hellish time back in hell that is.

"I'm the only one naked."

Jungkook smiled. He was adorable right now. Big eyes, messy appereance, his lips and eyes still swollen from all that crying, while his hair was slightly curly from sweating too much.

"I like you that way. You don't?"

Taehyung looked down, then away to the side while his lips formed a cute pout.

"It's... cold though."

Jungkook oh'ed, his lips still curled into a captivated smile.

"My body isn't enough to warm you up? Should i create a spell just for you? I could even name it-"

Taehyung quickly shook his head, amused.

"No no- this is.. fine. And- also, what was that spell you did? It felt... good."

Jungkook raised his hand up to hold his bare waist and also to cover it with his hand to keep him warm.

"I found it in this book inside Lucifer's library. It was in an odd place and had a red color."

So ofcourse he checked it.

"Didn't excpect that from Lucifer..."

Jungkook smiled.

"So you'd think. But, if it felt good we can always use it. The downside to it is just... well... it makes you thirsty after a while. Like a lot. But don't worry, it's just the the water from your body getting used in the production of mucus."

Taehyung oh'ed, his ears slightly red. He didn't want to say too much about it because then Jungkook would probably start using it a lot, and he wasn't sure if his body was ready to take that amount of pleasure again. He even fainter today, who knows what would happen tomorrow.
So he just simply shook his head and kissed him on the lips.