XVI

Jungkook sighed as he watched the water flow down his naked body silently.
At the moment he was taking a shower, to mindfully prepare himself for the games tomorrow. Thankfully, considering his past records in the field, he didn't need to do much training other than educate himself in some difficult spells and such.

He didn't feel too nervoues yet the preassure he felt said otherwise. A one way ticked to saving Taehyung was in his hands. With the wish, he could learn how to save him from his pain.
At the beginning of their complicated releationship, he didn't feel that obliged to save him. But after some time, the more they had gotten close, the gap between them was starting to cut corners.

So at the end, he couldn't stop himself from ending up feeling restless. It was for his sake. But maybe more than that. Nobody would spend their only wish in life to save somebody else. Why? Because everyone was selfish- no matter the being.

Those words reminded him to be calm- in order to supress his overflowing emotions. And it helped. It did, until he opened the door to be faced to face with Taehyung.
As his eyes met his, his restless emotions only came back to him to trouble him some more. Too much for meditating in the morning.

"Oh- didn't know you'd be coming over today-"

Taehyung's eyes slowly eyed his naked body- which was only covered by a towel on the waist.
He wasn't joking around when he said that he worked out. Taehyung was nothing compared to him.

"I-i'm sorry- i should not have entered like that... i'll just wait outside-"

But before he could leave, Jungkook grabbed his wrist and stopped him.

"Wait... it's fine. You can sit on the bed while i dress up."

Taehyung swallwoed as he felt Jungkook slowly let go of his arm. He then walked towards the bed and sat down, facing the opposite direction.

"So what brings you here? It's unusual to come to meet me outside of school- without notice. Though- i don't mind it..."

Taehyung could hear the rustling sounds coming from the back which made him feel uneasy. Did Jungkook realize him blush? Fuck-

"I just came to check on you... and also because i don't want you to wear yourself out because of me..."

Jungkook sighed, as he walked around the bed and sat down next to him. He had his pants on but... his tshirt was on his hands.
Taehyung couldn't help but keep looking elsewhere in order to avoid eye contact- or to keep himself from looking at his bare chest.

"It's out of question. But i'm glad that you think of me in such a one sided situation. It's... almost cute."

The word cute was enough to make Taehyung's eyes widen. And when they did, he accidently looked into Jungkook's.
The topless warlock placed his hand behind him before leaning forward to close the gap between their faces.

"N-no i-"

But thankfully this unbearable situation was broken up by Aimi who walked inside the room without a knock.

"Oh- ups... sorry if i interrupted. I just came to bring you guys some snacks-"

After placing the plate on the bedside table, she quietly left the room.

While his mind was elsewhere, Jungkook took the oppurtunitybto observe Taehyung's flushed expression. He didn't know that he could mane faces like that. How tempting.

"Well... anyways, altough i'm flattered, there is no need to feel worried. I'll be fine- i have you by my side don't i?"

With that he was referring to their contract together. Shure- it was a reason to protect him but... it was more than that. And he wanted Jungkook to know it- yet he couldn't put it into words. It was difficult to express emotions for him. How simply stupid.