LXV

"YOU DID WHAT!? Jungkook!"

Jungkook scratched the back of his head, now feeling guilty. He knew Taehyung was going to scold him about it, but he didn't think it would make him feel this bad.

"I'm sorry... i just tought that it would be for the best to get her off, behind our backs."

Taehyung frowned, finding Jungkook's idea ridiculous

"We might have her off our backs for now- but what about later? She is going to tell the higher ups about it and next- what would they do to you??"

Jungkook sighed, coming closer to hold his hand.

"They can't do anything. I said that it was the dark lord's will- so they'll listen-"

Taehyung pushed Jungkook's chest softly, making him go a step back.

"No, it doesn't matter what the dark lord's will is! For all we know, they might think that you're lying. They can't risk that! So more people are ought to come after you!"

Jungkook's shoulders fell, now out of words.

"I guess i didn't think of that..."

Taehyung sighed, turning hiz gaze to Yoongi, who was sitting by the fireplace, arms crossed.

"This is your fault too! I leave him in your hands, for you to let him roam freely like that? As if you didn't know how he is!"

Yoongi frowned.

"How is that my fault? He went to the toilet, should i have followed him there too then?"

Taehyung clenched his fists, he just had to take his anger out on someone.

"You should have! What if she portaled him back to the council? What would you have done then!?"

Yoongi looked at Jungkook's unreadable expression before looking away.
He knew he would've put the fault on himself. But even then, he didn't know what to say.

So he just stood up and looked at Taehyung.

"Fine. It is my fault. And i guess i could've done better. Feel happy now?"

With that he walked away and left Taehyung's house, leaving Jungkook with a mind full of mess and regret.

"You didn't have to treat him like that. I know that you're worried, and that's why you're angry but-"

Taehyung's frown slowly fell away as he stepped closer to him.

"Worried? Is that what you think is all i feel? My heart breaks, knowing that they might take you away. I live in constant fear because of you. This is more serious than you actually take it. That is why i need you to be carefull, but if you can't even do that then- then... there aren't a lot of choices left here Kook. Don't do this to me at least."

Since he had done it to himself already.

Jungkook sighed once again in reget before hugging Taehyung.

"I didn't know that. I'm so sorry... i should've taken it more seriously. But don't worry, i'll fix it."

Taehyung's eyes glistened under the light shining through the window as he hugged him back as well.
As he spoke, his voice was muffled by Jungkook's shoulder.

"H-how?.."

Jungkook's grip tightened more now.

"I.. i don't know. But i will find a way. So- bear with me until then. I'm sorry that you have such an irresponsibke boyfriend."