XX

"You can't tell a single word about this to Taehyung! Not a word!"

Lucifer blinked a couple times before tilting his head.

"Why not? If anything- it would make you two get closer-"

Jungkook shook his head.

"No- absolutely not! If anything- as you said- he would hate me for it! You don't get it... he has been trapped by this deamon his entire life and when he finds out that his life was already destined to be like this- then he'll have more the reason to hate me for it!"

Lucifer sighed, rolling his eyes.

"You people are too dramatic. Is that what i get for giving you immortality and powers? Well to hell with it-"

Jungkook frowned.

"It's not like you're soo innocent either! Can't believe you'd trap a deamon in someone who believes in you-"

Lucifer squinted his eyes, simply astonished with the amount of nerve Jungkook had to go against him.

"Hey. It was not my fault. If you remember, his father was the one who did this to him. And i just happened to find the perfect oppurtunity to make use of it. And what do you know- it worked."

Jungkook covered his face in his hands. This was too much to take.

"Unbelievable. Can't believe you'd pull others down just to annoy your father..."

Lucifer shrugged.

"I'm not the only one with father issues here alright? And fine- i won't tell anyone else about this."

Jungkook opened his eyes and glared at him. This man was seriously unbelievable.

"Good i guess..."

Lucifer looked behind him at the door and then at Jungkook.
It seemed as if he was in a hurry.

"Then i must take my leave- say hello to Taehyung for me..."

Jungkook frowned.

"...or not. Well then, have a fun time. We'll see each other again."

After taking his leave, Jungkook was left alone to his toughts. The thoughs of telling Taehyung about it seemed to come astray his mind. He could never. But he knew that he would distance himself from him if he told him the truth. So it was best to keep it secret. For now at least... and if the time ever came to tell him the truth... then for shure... he had to be the one to do so. It was the only right was after all.

                            𖤐𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑 𝙰𝚌𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚖𝚢𖤐

The walk home was silent. Jungkook would catch Taehyung's quick stares at him, wondering if he should ask if something was wrong. But the question was Taehyung's right to ask, so he did.

"H-hey... you haven't spoken to me ever since you got out the cave... is everything all right?"

In all honesty, Jungkook could not really look at his face. Lying wasn't the problem, from his past experience, he was almost perfect at it. The thing was, the fear of dissapointing Taehyung. It scared him. He was just about to have him yet... all he could do now was just walk beside him with a facade. How pitiful, he tought as he looked at the ground. It was becoming colder... snow was near. All the more to be repressed about.

"It's just the truth. I'm not entirely shure if you'll be okay with the outcome. I'm worried."

As they slowly arrived before the house, Jungkook stopped at his steps. Taehyung sighed.