XL

This was a bad day. A shitty day in fact. No- a horrible day. But even then, Jungkook pulled himself out of the house, thanks to Aimi's nagging and went to the academy. Staying cooped up all day wasn't going to do anything good for him so there he was.

As he entered class tough he found a note on his desk. So he opened it to see a very bad writing of "meet me down by the river". He wished it would've been Taehyung but his handwriting was beyond perfect. But this one was horrifying to even look at.

Well, not like classes were too important anyways. He tought to himself before slowly making his way out of the class. But just as he turned the corner he bumped into Taehyung.
Just why him of all people..

"Ah- s-sorry. I didn't... see you."

Jungkook apologized. Meanwhile Taehyung felt like his stomach was in his mouth. The tought of even speaking to him was going to make him break into tears. So he couldn't speak. Deciding that this was too much for him he quickly walked away, without even giving him a glance.

Jungkook sighed. He was well aware of what he had told him and how much heartbroken he must be. Yet he didn't know what to do to fix it. There was nothing to even fix there was it? Because even if he did, that wouldn't change the fact that he still can't say the L word to him. He would just be pushing it onto Taehyung for no reason.

Taking in a deep breath, he went to the river as the note said and upon arriving there he got rather surpirsed.

"Lucifer? What are you doing here?"

Lucifer turned around and smiled. He was pleased to hear him call him by his name as he had asked him to.

"I heard some very bad things happen here. So i came to check on it myself. What happened to you and Taehyung? Seriously."

Jungkook looked down, he wasn't in the mood to talk about him right now.

"I... it's my fault really. I just... couldn't say i love him."

Lucifer grimaced at the tought as he took a step forward.

"But you don't hate him- and you don't just like him either do you?"

Jungkook shook his head.

"Ofcourse not! I just... i ...."

Lucifer sighed. There was no point in pushing this onto him. It wasn't going to help.

"Well alright child. No need to speak. I guess i should take the matters into my own hands as excpected."

As he suddenly started to walk away Jungkook stopped him.

"What are you going to do?"

Lucifer looked at him wide eyed. This boy really.

"Why- i'm going to tell him the truth ofcourse. Nothing bad can happen right?"

Nothing worse than this at least.
Jungkook watched as he walked away. He decided him to just do whatever he wants. Not like it was going to changr the fact of what Jungkook had done to Taehyung. If anything, he deserved to know the truth at least. And he let him go just like that... his heart ached at the tought of dissapointment Taehyung was going to have... he hated it. He wished that he was the one to be there to tell him but... he didn't care anymore. Taehyung probably hated him anyways.
As much as that tought hurt.

Stupid! Why can't he just say damn words?

"Damn it-"

He mumbled to himslef as he sat down on the ground and sighed.