XIII

Lee was astonished. Maybe it was because of their brotherly love or... it might've just been Hansuk's looks. He was as breathtaking as his little brother. Though he didn't say that out loud.

He wasn't the kind of man to pay attention to his surroundings unless it interested him.

"Will this be a one time thing or should i get used to seeing you in my office Mr. Jeon?"

Hansuk smiled lightly, a little nervous yet he knew his grounds.

"I... was just wondering if you had seen or heard about my brother. I haven't been able to reach him for the past two days."

Lee "oh"ed, smirking. He was slightly amused.

"So you came here because of your worries... i was kind of hoping for my latter question though."

Hansuk watched Lee with big eyes, as he stood up and walked around his table.

"But yes... you see, i'm shure you've heard about my son's reputation at school. And because of that Jungkook has voluntarily chosen himself to educate him in some... specific, subjects."

So they were together, but where? Hansuk's questioning eyes didn't seem to relax as he opened his mouth to speak again.

"So you're saying that my brother has been gone for two days... to help your son on his studies? I'm shure that we have enough teachers here at the academy to do that."

Lee, raised his hand up, interrupting him. But more, he was just trying to calm him down.

"Yes, precisely. But Taehyung is a bit diffrent than other students. He is... let's just say- not so warm towards interactions with teachers. And with Jungkook, they have gotten close."

That was enough to explain the whole situation. But it wasn't enough to make Hansuk free of his worry. And Lee could see that.

"And don't worry- he was gone for two days and two days only. It was just to do some catching up without any interruptions. He'll be back safe and sound by tonight. So trust me."

Hansuk swallowed, unshure. He knew that his brother was more than capable of taking care of himself but, the worry of him being found out was greater than his trust. And this whole situation just seemed shady. Father Lee was shady.
He had heard the rumors surrounding him- but there were also many good deeds amongst them. Which- was making it hard for him to decide on wheter he should trust him, or not.

"Then until tonight, i'll wait here."

Lee's eyes widened slightly, liking his attitude.

"Oh? So you want to stay by my side? Well, i don't mind. But today i have to patroll around the school barrier for a checkup. Care joining me?"

Hansuk bit inside his cheek, clenching his fist.

"Yes- ofcourse."

Lee smiled. Pleased.

"Good. Then before we go, let's drink some tea. I still have some paperwork to do."

                           𖤐𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑 𝙰𝚌𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚖𝚢𖤐

Taeyung suddenly pulled himself up, as he started to cough.

"Hey- it's okay..."

Jungkook wanted to comfort him by placing his arm on his back and rubbing on it softly, hoping that it would stop his coughing and what do you know, it did wonders.