LXX

It was sort of a gloomy day. Especially for Aimi. She did not like the rain and it was as rainy as it ever could be. The weather was just fine yesterday yet today... it took a huge turn. And she was not having it. Not with these cramps.

"Does it still hurt? You don't seem comfortable at all."

Aimi shook her head as she carressed her belly in pain. She was seated by the window by her bed, trying to calm herself down.

"Not as much as before but it's still painfull."

Baal sighed before kneeling down and then raising Aimi's shirt up. He then placed his hand on top of her belly and carressed it. Chanting a spell while doing so.
As he did, Aimi watched her husband with big eyes, hoping that there was nothing wrong with it.

"Is... is the baby fine?"

Baal smiled, nodding.

"Yes... more than fine actually. The baby is due in a day maybe less..."

Aimi's eyes widened.

"I-isn't it a couple days early? I was sure about the date-"

Baal sighed, looking up.

"Hey- don't panic. It's fine. I didn't sense anything bad so the baby should be healthy. It's okay alright?"

Aimi looked down, humming.

"Fine. Then could you do something for the pain? It's really unbearable.."

Baal tought for a bit, then stood up to look around.

"I'm... not sure. All the healing spells would revert the baby growth or do you damage. But... we can call Jungkook to create one. Let me just give him a call."

Aimi nodded while squirming slightly.

"O-okay- just tell him to come quick-"

And so Baal rushed to the other room to grab the phone and called him as fastly as possible.

𖤐𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑 𝙰𝚌𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚖𝚢𖤐

Taehyung picked on the cherry on top of the cake slice, coated in bitter chocolate, with a bitter expression.

As he pushed the red ball with the tip of his fork, Sungho who was beside him with a cup of coffe sighed.

"You're really boring me with that. Just eat the damn thing."

Taehyung frowned.

"I don't even like bitter chocolate. Why make me eat it?"

Sungho shrugged.

"A friend of mine gave it to me. So i was testing if it was poisoned."

Taehyung pushed the plate away before standing up from the counter and walking to the couch.
Meanwhile Jungkook came in and opened the fridge, watching as Sungho silently sipped his coffee.

"Oh, a friend? The same one that gave you that?"

He tapped on his neck, making Sungho cover his visibly bright kiss mark.

Later on, the phone started to ring and when noone cared enough to pick it up, Jungkook did. Even though he was simply a guest at some point.

"Yes- this is Mr. Kim's house who-"

There was suddenly the sound of a loud thud and crashing. Then came Baal to the phone.

"Sorry- my hand slipped- uhh... Jungkook? Is that you?"