LXIII

It was nighttime and the restraurants in the area were pretty much closed. Other than the one they were in right now.
It worked for 24 and Lee knew the owner so it was easier to get a table for four by the window.

Aside from the food, they were all engaged in various conversations, enjoying themselved really. It had been some time since they hadn't done that.

"Oh no no no- it's nothing like that. You two have a long way to go anyways. There is no need to think of such matters and bother yourselves with it."

Lee's remark made Jungkook oh with a smiled.

"I see... but how about you. How did you get to become the high priest? Was it connections?"

Lee shook his hands as if he was leveling the air while the other listened to him intently. Especially Hansuk at that.

"Well... kind of. Back then as the leader of the student council- i got the attention of a superior. Who is... now a good friend of mine. He works at the council."

Hansuk hummed while Jungkook took a sip from his whine. Meanwhile Taehyung was just watchingnthe scenery out the window with disinterest. He had heard his story a billion times already.

"But hey- enough about me. I heard what Sungho said a while ago. And i have some things to say about it as well."

Taehyung now turned his head, giving his attention to his father. Curious.

"You two really need to be carefull. Especially Jungkook at that. Taehyung... your past is in the past so it won't be of interest to them- but if they do find out about it, then not only i, but everyone who knows about it will be punished. So keep it tight."

Taehyung rolled his eyes away, feeling tired. Ofcourse he knew to be carefull. He didn't have to tell him that...
Meanwhile Hansuk didn't know about what he meant by "Taehyung's past.." but he decided not to question it since Lee didn't seem so eager to tell him about it as well.

"And.. Jungkook. Your ability to use forbidden spells is rather... intense. If the council found out about it, then they might as well just take you away with the snap of a finger."

Hansuk's eyes suddenly widened as he turned towards Lee.

"W-wait- you know about it? Jungkook!"

Jungkook looked away while Taehyung gave out a small giggle.
Meanwhile Lee sighed.

"A lot happened... sorry."

Hansuk frowned.

"That should be a full course apology! What do you means sorry? What if Lee was this horrible person who wanted to give you away to the council??"

Lee smirked.
That remark was rather cute, seeing how worried Hansuk was. He found it to be quiet adorable.

"I said i'm sorry... i needed it for something important. It was to help Taehyung. But it's all over now so..."

Hansuk sighed.
To that, Lee reached his hand and then placed it on top of his before rubbing it softly.

"Do not worry. Noone else other than us knows about it."

Altough Sungho suspects something... but he shouldn't be of any harm, really. Now a powerless mortal... he was nothing more in the eyes of the council of witches. Noone would believe his words let alone have a word with him at all.

"But as i was saying... your abilities are more than just that as you know. I'm sure you've heard that you can created your own spells as well, making them usable only for yourself. And that alone puts you at a great risk. So do not let anyone hear about it. Especially Hye."