~ Chapter 81 ~ (Grateful)

"Hey! There's one of my underlings! It's Gonpachiro!" Inosuke said as he pointed at a direction. Kanae, Shinobu and Kanao looked at the place that Inosuke pointed out and they saw a group walking together.

"Isn't that Giyuu? And is he carrying Oyakata-sama?" Kanae said in wonder as she also can see others like Oyakata-sama's wife, Amane and the two daughters of the Ubuyashiki's family.

"I can also see Tamayo with the others!" Shinobu said as she saw the Tamayo holding one of the Ubuyashiki's daughters.

"Tanjirou... The others.... All of them are safe..." Kanao said in relief. All of them immediately went after the others.

Tanjirou heard a lot of footsteps behind him. Alerted by the footsteps, he turned around, waiting for the worst to come.

But instead, he find himself smiling widely as he saw who it was. "Inosuke! Kanao! Lady Kanae! Lady Shinobu! All of you are alright..." Tanjirou said happily with a clear grin on his face.

Inosuke and Kanao went to Tanjirou as they begin chatting with each other. Meanwhile, Kanae and Shinobu walks towards Tamayo, Amane, Giyuu and the others.

"I'm glad that everyone is doing well..." Kanae said with a smile on her face. "Good job on taking care of the upper moon two..." Giyuu said to them plainly.

"Tamayo! The new poison actually work. It's all thanks to you" Shinobu said to Tamayo. Tamayo just smiled at Shinobu, "No, I'm not the one you should thank for. I only gave you the ideas while you're the one who created the poison yourself" Tamayo responded.

"Well, I truly have never thought about creating a weakening poison. I usually create the poisons with the intent to kill instead. It's thanks to your ideas that I managed to create a new one." Shinobu praised.

"Let's just call it teamwork alright?" Tamayo said. Shinobu just smiled at Tamayo and nodded. "How is Oyakata-sama, Amane-sama?" Kanae asked.

"Tamayo checked on him and said that he is merely unconscious right now. But I'm afraid that it's more than that. It seems like his condition is getting worse with every seconds passed, right now." Amane said sadly as she know that her husband is suffering more than ever.

Amane can see that her husband's curse is getting worse right now. To make it even worse, it seems like the curse is spreading more faster than ever, tonight.

Kanae was silent as she couldn't say too much about it. She knew that it's probably painful for Amane-sama to see her husband's suffering.

A thought run inside Giyuu's mind as he remembered something important. He looked at Amane who is standing in front of Kanae.

"Amane-sama, about a certain someone. I believe the Kocho's deserve to know about him." Giyuu told Amane.

Amane looked at Giyuu and realised that he was referring to (Y/N). He is right, they deserve to know about him.

Amane looked at one of her daughters who she's holding hand with right now. "Wait here, Hinaki." Amane ordered her daughter. "As you wish mother..." Hinaki responded.

Amane signalled at Kanae with her hand to follow her. Kanae nodded at her and followed Amane. Amane walk towards Shinobu who is talking with Tamayo.

"Shinobu, I need to tell you something with your sister." Amane told Shinobu. Shinobu heard this and nodded at her before walking towards Amane.

Now, both of the Kocho sisters are facing Amane right now. Amane slowly putted both of her hands in one of Kanae's and Shinobu's shoulder.

"Listen, Kanae, Shinobu... I believe you have the rights to know this." Amane said. Kanae and Shinobu nodded in response.