~ Chapter 68 ~ (A New Strength)

It's been a month since everything that has happened. The pillar training is going smoothly as it should be while Shinobu and Tamayo is also doing pretty well in their research.

Both of them had created a special drug just for Muzan himself which have multiple type of effects. They also managed to create a cure that could turn back demon into a human.

Shinobu also managed to create a new type of poison for her to use in the upcoming battle. She now had 2 types of poisons in her disposal, one is for killing while other is for crippling and weakening demons.

With this, their research progress is complete with a huge success in their collaboration. Shinobu had already seen past Tamayo's status as a demon and had truly come to trust and admire her as a fellow doctor.

Since their research work is done, Shinobu didn't come to Tamayo's hideout for today. She believes the work is done and already thanked Tamayo for everything.

Tamayo told her that it's fine and she's also impressed with Shinobu's expertise. With this, their work has officially ended.

However, Tamayo still has one more thing to settle... (Y/N)....

Right now, Tamayo is unfolding the bandage around (Y/N)'s eyes slowly and gently. "I honestly don't know if you can regain your sight (Y/N)..." Tamayo said frankly.

"Well, we never knew unless we try right?" (Y/N) told her. Tamayo just said perhaps as she continue to release the bandage around (Y/N)'s head.

After she fully took of the bandage, she walked away and dispose the used bandages before returning and stood in front of (Y/N). "(Y/N), you can try opening your eyes now..." Tamayo instructed.

(Y/N) nodded as he slowly opened his eyes. Instead of darkness, he saw a woman in front of him. (Y/N) eyes become wide as he begin looking around.

"(Y/N)! Are you alright? Can you see me?" Tamayo asked with concern. However, (Y/N) didn't answer as he continue to look around. Objects, colours, everything! He can see all the things clearly.

After a moment, a huge smile plastered on his face before he calmly said, "I can see Tamayo...". Tamayo is shocked that he actually managed to regain his sight.

Slowly, a small smile appeared on her face, "That's wonderful (Y/N). I honestly had my doubts if this would work since there's no cure to blindness. However, for you to regain your sight back, this is truly magnificent" Tamayo said in astonishment.

"It's all thanks to you and Yushirou. I'm truly grateful. I'm in debt to you" (Y/N) said in gratitude. "No, no, it's fine. I'm just doing my job as a doctor that's all." Tamayo told (Y/N).

(Y/N) just smiled at Tamayo before he stand up from the bed. All the injury he sustained has been healed after a month. (Y/N) slowly focuses on his eyes as it begin to transform.

Tamayo watched in astonishment as she saw (Y/N)'s eyes begin to transform into red before spinning around with 3 tomoe appeared.

However, his eyes didn't stop there. His eyes then continue to evolve into the next stage. Tamayo was mesmerised as she continue watch.

After a moment, (Y/N) finally finished as his eyes has fully transformed into the mangekyo sharingan. However, it appearance is differ than his usual mangekyo sharingan.