~ Chapter 92 ~ (Fondness)

(Y/N) and the others walks in fast pace as they passed to the other side of the city. Everyone can hear the sound of clashing, the sound of cold steel meeting flesh. They can heard the battle occurring from distance.

Amane followed (Y/N) from his back while holding both of her daughters hand while Kanae and Shinobu help Tamayo to walk. They still need to walk further away.

Suddenly, (Y/N) stopped in his track as he heard few footsteps from distance. He signals the others behind him to stop, which they did. The others were also alerted by the sounds.

The footsteps continue to get louder every seconds before they heard, "We need to close area! The Hashiras and other slayers are fighting Muzan and we can't let the citizens pass through the area or even get near to the battle." All of them heard.

"Kiriya-sama order is also to evacuate all the people near the area as soon as possible. We need to split up! Some of us need to secure the area while the rest are to evacuate the citizens." One of them said.

Amane was surprised when they said 'Kiriya-Sama'. Could this group of people that are approaching them is associated with the demon slayers corps?

Then, they saw a group of people run pass through them at the side. All of them saw a group wearing a standard demon slayer uniform with a mask concealing their face.

(Y/N) and the others immediately realise who they are. It's the Kakushi. "(Y/N)! We can ask them to help Oyakata-sama and the others to lead them to safety." Shinobu told (Y/N).

(Y/N) nodded before he calls for them, "Wait!" (Y/N) tries to gain their attention. It worked as the group of Kakushi heard them and stopped from their tracks before turning around and looking at them.

"We need your help. We need you to bring them to safety." (Y/N) said before he shows Kagaya on his back. The Kakushi's eyes become wide as they realise who it is.

"Oyakata-sama! He's alive!" One of them said. "Please, will you help us?" Amane asked from behind. The Kakushi were also shocked after they saw Amane with both of her daughters.

"We will Amane-sama! Leave it to us!" One of them responded. Amane smiles at them and said 'thank you'. "Oh, could you also bring this lady to safety? You don't have to be worry, she's may be a demon but she's on our side." Amane said before she pointed her finger to where Tamayo is.

Some of them had a look of uneasy after they heard this. However, they decided to take Amane's words. They told Amane they will help Tamayo. Amane just simply respond with a gratitude.

The group of Kakushi then walks towards them. One of the male Kakushi offers himself to carry Kagaya. (Y/N) just nod at him and he put Kagaya on the male Kakushi's back.

Then, one female kakushi and another male kakushi goes to Tamayo. They then saw Kanae and Shinobu on Tamayo's side. Both of them immediately become nervous as they saw two most known sibling Hashiras standing in front of them.

"Greetings to both of you L-lady Kocho. We will be t-taking care of her for n-now" the female Kakushi said to both of the sisters with stutter. The male Kakushi nodded while sweating himself.

"Please take care of her. She has been a huge help to us this entire battle" Shinobu said to them. Both of them nodded and says that they will do their best.

Kanae smiles at them with her usual gentle smile and put her hand on the female Kakushi's shoulder. The female kakushi was slightly startled from this. "Thank you for your hard work" Kanae said to them. The female kakushi relaxed herself after she heard this and nodded at Kanae.

"It seems like the rest of us can evacuate safely with the Kakushi." Amane said, looking at (Y/N), Kanae and Shinobu. "From here, we'll be in safe hands. Thank you for everything. All of you." Amane said as she slightly bow her head. Hinaki and Nichika also bows in front of them with gratitude.