~ Chapter 14 ~ (Sorrow)

"N-No..."

The only word that was left from Sasuke's when he saw Muzan holding someone in his hand. Muzan is holding his wife, Akame.

Sasuke face is filled with despair right now. Muzan on other hand is feeling pleasure within himself watching Sasuke's despair.

"Now, now. You don't have to be soo gloomy. I assure you that she's still alive." said Muzan.

Sasuke didn't show it but on the inside he is relieved but at the same time still feeling worry. Even if she's still breathing, her fate is still on Muzan's hand. He don't know what Muzan would do.

Muzan just grinned looking at Sasuke, "this is your wife if I'm not mistaken. I have studied all about you like your family members."

"You also have an offspring. A boy right? But I don't know where is him... For now." Muzan said to Sasuke.

Sasuke is feeling worried right now that the leader of the demons also know about (Y/N). Good thing (Y/N) didn't come here.

Right now he just listened to whatever Muzan's saying. He need to be careful right now. He need to watch out his next moves.

Then Muzan continues, "She managed to keep Doma at bay with her strength. Quite a feat I must say in her part. But in the end, she isn't strong enough to hold two demons since I decided to interfere."

"Doma was about to devour her but I stopped him. I'm a generous man after all. I decided to keep her for you. Now that you are here, there's no need for me to do that anymore. Here, catch."

Muzan then throw Akame towards Sasuke direction. Sasuke manage to hold Akame and set her down to the ground. Sasuke then checked Akame if she sustained any serious injury. Soo far, he only found few scratches and light wounds only.

Sasuke feeling relieved right now but he also keeps his guard up. He didn't know what Muzan planning right now. Muzan on other hand just watched in the distance with a cruel smile. As if he is waiting for something.

Suddenly, Akame woke up. Sasuke then looked after Akame closely, "Akame your awake! Are you alright? Don't worry, I'll take care everything from here." said Sasuke reassuringly.

Before Sasuke even realised, Akame suddenly lunged at Sasuke and bite Sasuke's left shoulder. Sasuke screamed from the pain. Akame keep biting until blood started to leak from the shoulder.

Sasuke with all his strength pushed Akame away. When he see Akame's eyes, he was speechless. Akame eyes are slitted. Her skin is quite pale right now. She also grew fangs.

She has turned into a demon.

Sasuke is feeling very devastated right now. He knew Akame never wanted to do anything with the demon. Soo that can only conclude into one reason, she was unwillingly transformed into one.

Muzan is laughing watching from the side, "Soo how do you like her now? In my eyes, she is beautiful with her new look."

Sasuke is looking at Muzan with pure hatred right now. He swear he will use all the power he had left to kill that bastard.

Akame then jumped toward Sasuke again to attack him. Sasuke evaded her wife's assault. Sasuke couldn't bring himself to attack her back. He just couldn't.

Evading is also hard right now with the wound on his left shoulder. Every move he make he can feel a sting. He also couldn't move his left hand too much right now.

Sasuke continues to dodge until he can feel his back touching the wall street. Akame then lunges but Sasuke use his right arm to stop her. Akame keep thrashing while Sasuke keep holding her at bay.