~ Chapter 54 ~ (Another Mystery)

(Y/N) saw a crow approaching him from the sky before it latched itself on his shoulder. "A letter from Oyakata-sama" the crow said.

(Y/N) just nodded to the crow and said thank you before he took the letter. The crow then jump off from his shoulder before flying into the sky.

(Y/N) opened the letter and read it for a few minutes. After finishing, he folded the letter and put it away. A thought ran inside his mind right now...

'The son of Sasuke Uchiha. Listen closely, beware of yourself. One day, You'll be facing me in the future. I'll make sure that day will come....'

He still remember about the warning he received from the upper moon one demon he met few months ago when he fought the upper moon three.

The letter he received from Kagaya told him that a swordsman with 3 pair of eyes is seen wandering around on the nights in a small village at the south.

The description he received from Kagaya fits perfectly with the upper moon one demon. The upper moon one demon is the only one he know that use a sword.

There's also one more thing that Kagaya told him from that letter. It seems that people have been missing in that village. It's said that all the missing people are doctors. Interesting....

(Y/N) then walked away into a direction to the south. It would take him 2 hours to get there since he's at the east right now.

~2 hours later~

(Y/N) arrived at the town, it's already dark and the moon shine bright on the sky with stars around it.

It's just a normal small town from what he sees. He walked around the town as the streets is not crowded, but there's still a lot of people right now. It seems there's a lot of stalls opening selling various of things.

As he walked, his eyes landed on a single stall. The stall owner seems to be asked by 2 girls with the same butterfly haori patterns. Soo both of them are already here...

(Y/N) just walked pass them without them noticing as he walk deeper into the towns neighbourhood looking around for any suspicious act. He then heard a voice pleading for help.

"Please help me sir, my husband is sick and no other doctors are willing to help me" (Y/N) heard a female voice asking for help to someone.

He averted his attention to the source of the voice and saw a woman pleading on the ground in front of the man who had a troubled look on his face.

(Y/N) approached them and stood near both of them, "Sorry for bothering, but is there anything wrong here?" (Y/N) asked.

Both of the man and the woman turned their attention to him. The woman begin crying in front of him on the ground.

"I asked this man to help my husband because he's fallen ill and has been unconscious for a week. But t-the m-man refused to help m-me" the woman said while whimpering.

"I'm sorry, but I'm afraid to treat anyone from this village right now. A lot of doctors already went missing and I don't want to risk myself" the man said with a bit of guilt and fear from his voice.

(Y/N) begin thinking for a moment by himself. The fault is not fully on this man as he refused to treat ill people as a doctor with a lot of other doctors went missing.

It's a common sense for this man to feel afraid. Meanwhile, this woman is bawling her eyes out with other remaining doctors refusing to help her with her husband's condition.

There's only one choice he could make right now...

"Why not you show me the way to your husband. I can probably look to see what's the problem. I have basics in medicals" (Y/N) offered.

The woman looked at (Y/N) with hope filled in her eyes, "are you sure? You would do that for me and my husband?" the woman asked.

(Y/N) nodded at the woman and the woman instantly latched herself at (Y/N)'s right leg. "Thank you! You don't know how much this mean to me" the woman said feeling gratitude.

"No it's alright... And please let go of my leg" (Y/N) said politely. The woman instantly released his leg and apologised. (Y/N) just said it's fine.

"Follow me, I'll show the way..." The woman as she slowly walked away. (Y/N) nodded and about to follow her before he felt a hand on his left shoulder.

(Y/N) turned around before he saw the doctor who refused to help the woman earlier. "Are you sure you want to do this? If anything happens to you... No one will knows what happens..."

"A lot of the missing doctors vanish without any trace. I can't help but feel worried that you will be the next victim." The man whispered, feeling genuinely worried for (Y/N).

"It's okay, I will be careful with myself. Thanks for the reminder" (Y/N) said. "I cannot stop you, the only thing I can do right now is to wish you goodluck." the man said.

(Y/N) nodded and the man released his hand from (Y/N)'s shoulder before (Y/N) walked away following the woman.

(Y/N) catch up to the woman as the woman saw him and smiled at him, "It may take a few minutes to get to my home because it is located outside of the town. However it's not far" the woman told (Y/N).

"It's fine, I'll just follow you for now" (Y/N) said as they walked away from the town...

~With the Kocho sisters~

Kanae and Shinobu walked around the town asking people for informations. They asked the town folks about the wandering swordsman and the missing doctors.

They started by asking the stall owners around this town. They also asked the civilians that wandering around the streets.

Soo far, they got a few about the wandering swordsman. It's exactly like how Amane told them earlier when they were mission briefing.

The wandering swordsman is seen to be with 3 pair of eyes by some town folks who managed to saw glimpses of the swordsman.

An interesting fact is that some of the people said the swordsman never bothered any of the people in the town. It says that the swordsman is only wandering as if it's waiting for something.

People who managed to saw the wandering swordsman said that the swordsman did not attack any of them who managed to saw him. Instead, he just walked away into the darkness of the night.

Shinobu asked the people who managed to saw the swordsman where did they saw him. The people just told both Kanae and Shinobu that it was near the forest outside of the town.

They have picked enough information for them to investigate about the swordsman. However, they failed to gain information about the missing doctors.

The people told them that a lot of the doctors went missing without a single trace. They went missing one by one with each night passed.

The people don't have any clue how this happen and the only thing they could do is report it to the police officers around this area.

The officers investigate about this matter for few days, but none of them found a single clue. It was as if they vanished out of thin air.

Shinobu told Kanae that the wandering swordsman could be related with the missing people. Kanae just agreed with her sister saying that it is a possibility.

Another theory is that other demons could be here in this town other than the wandering swordsman. Both of them already concluded that the swordsman is definitely a demon with how the people described his features which is differ from a normal human.

Kanae and Shinobu walked away going outside of the town. Both of them will start investigating the area outside of this town...