~ Chapter 74 ~ (Reunite)

Kanata Ubuyashiki, the youngest daughter of the Ubuyashiki's family continue to focuses herself as she keep drawing the map of the Infinity Castle where the other demon slayers are currently battling right now.

Suddenly, a flash of memory entered her mind. She saw his father, mother and her two other older sisters. Failing to control herself, she begin to cry remembering about them.

All of them are dead from the explosion....

"No crying. Don't ever stop your hand. We will not lose." she heard her brother said, Kiriya Ubuyashiki. She was a bit startled by this, but immediately regained herself. "Right!" she responded to her brother.

Her brother is definitely amazing. Despite losing their mother, father and two older sisters, he does not mourn. In these circumstances, he does not even have time to shed tears.

Her twin sister, Kuina Ubuyashiki, also managed to keep her composure. Kuina just keep focus in her task as she also knew that it was not the time to grief.

However, all of them do not know.... That their father, mother and their older sisters survived from the Ubuyashiki's manor explosion and currently also inside the fotress.

~With Kanae and Shinobu~

Kanae eyes went wide as she saw someone she couldn't believe is still alive. Shinobu couldn't utter a single word as she saw the person in front of her, still breathing and alive.

(Y/N) Uchiha is standing right in front both of them. They watch as the red and orangish aura around (Y/N) begin to diminish away and they saw a clear view of his face.

"How could this be..." Shinobu said as she begin lose her composure from disbelief. "(Y/N)? I-is that r-really y-you?" Kanae said in stutter as waves of emotions begin to hit her.

(Y/N) glance at them before looking away at Akaza and Doma. "It's not the time to settle the matters between us. Focus on the demons in front of you, they are your priorities right now" (Y/N) told them.

Kanae and Shinobu immediately realised that (Y/N) still doesn't know that they know the truth about him. "No (Y/N), it does not----"

Shinobu couldn't finish her sentence as she saw (Y/N) blocking a punch from the upper moon three demon. It seems like Akaza already recovered and immediately begin his assault. "(Y/N)!" Kanae slightly shouted in worry.

Akaza went for a haymaker on (Y/N)'s face. (Y/N) ducked underneath and immediately spin around with multiple kicks. Akaza however easily deflected every kicks by pushing it away with his hands.

Akaza immediately went for a straight punch, targeting to penetrate the Uchiha in the guts. (Y/N) used his right hand and push Akaza's punch away, changing the direction of the attack and making it missed.

Akaza slightly lose his footing and (Y/N) immediately took this chance by delivering a round house kick straight into Akaza's face.

It landed and the sound of cracking can be heard. Akaza is feeling dizzy and staggering right now. (Y/N) immediately take this chance to finish him off with his blade aiming at the demon's neck.

However, he heard something flying into his direction and he immediately jumped away. (Y/N) saw a lot of ice spears stabbing the ground from where he was standing before.

"I'm sorry, but I believe I can't allow you to kill my companion" (Y/N) heard a familiar carefree voice. It was the upper moon 2 demon, Doma.

(Y/N) hold his blade as he faced Doma from distance. "Hmm... I honestly don't know how you survived the last time we encounter each other, you're practically a dead man during the last time we met." Doma said in wonder.

"Oh well, it's fine. This time, I'll make sure to cut your body to pieces and put your head in one of my vase. I still have a lot of empty spaces in my room that needs to be decorated hehe~" Doma said gleefully.

(Y/N) wasn't fazed by Doma's remark as he calmly watched the demon. He cautiously looked at the demon in front of him.

Doma created a lot of ice shards and send it to (Y/N). (Y/N) can see all the incoming projectiles as he begin slashing all of them easily.

However, Doma begin to run around him in speed and send a lot of ice shards. (Y/N) immediately begin slashing incoming projectiles around him to defend himself.

Suddenly, Doma is stopped in his assault as someone stabbed him from the back. "Leave him alone!" Shinobu said. Then, Kanae appeared in front of Doma with a slash.

Doma used his fans to block it. "(Y/N)! Finish the other upper moon. We'll handle this demon" Kanae said as she is more determined than ever right now after finding out that (Y/N) is still alive.

As much as both of them wanted to ask him for forgiveness and embrace him right in the spot, they knew that (Y/N) is right. They need to prioritise their responsibility as a demon slayer by killing the demons in front of them first before going into their own personal matters.

"Let's go, Nee-san!" Shinobu said while grinning more than ever. Both of the sisters are feeling very joyful right now as they can't contain themselves from their own emotions. They are really determined to win this more than ever.

(Y/N) had a look of wonder on his face as he saw Kanae and Shinobu being motivated than ever. Is there something going on?

(Y/N) shook his head as he realised that he needs to focus. (Y/N) begin looking at the spot where Akaza was before. But Akaza wasn't there.

(Y/N) immediately heard footsteps incoming from behind and he turned around and saw Akaza about to grab him.

(Y/N) deflected both Akaza's hand away from him and immediately kicked Akaza straight at his chest. Akaza was pushed away from the impact.

Suddenly, (Y/N) crouched himself as he evade from someone's attempt to cut his head off. "My, my~. You sure are quite troublesome to deal with" Doma said.

However, suddenly Akaza reappeared in front of Doma and sent a punch into Doma's face. Doma was sent flying before crashing into the walls.

"Stop interfering our business! This is between me and him only!" Akaza said to Doma while feeling irritated. Shortly, Doma begin to recover himself.

"Oh come on Akaza~, I was just trying to help you know" Doma said. Kanae and Shinobu then reappeared in front of Doma. "You're not getting away from us, anymore!" Shinobu said while glaring at Doma.

Earlier, when they are fighting with him, Doma created few miniature ice replicas of himself to distract them as he immediately went to fight (Y/N). It took some time for them to finish off the replicas.

Akaza immediately sprint towards (Y/N) as both of them continue to fight with each other. (Y/N) ducked as he evaded from Akaza's kick.

(Y/N) send multiple slash towards Akaza. Akaza simply take few step backs as he evade every one of it. Akaza then managed to hold (Y/N)'s right hand.

However, (Y/N) didn't stop as he sent a haymaker with his left hand. Akaza instantly blocked with other hand and grabbed (Y/N)'s left hand.

Now, both of their hands are being locked between each others. Both of them begin trying to push each other as they try to gain dominance using their strength.

However, neither of them managed to push each other. Akaza begin to grin maniacally as he is enjoying this fight. (Y/N) however didn't waste time as he immediately raised his right foot 90 degrees high, kicking Akaza under his chin.

Akaza is staggered and slightly lose his focus. (Y/N) released his hands from Akaza's and jumped behind the demon. (Y/N) hold both Akaza's shoulder and throw him with his full strength.

Akaza crashed into the wall. However, (Y/N) didn't stop. He dashed towards Akaza and jumped before spinning around and delivering a back kick.

Akaza was instantly sent crashing into the other rooms of the fotress. (Y/N) chased Akaza as he entered through the big hole where Akaza crashed.

He need to finish this as soon as possible. He knows that he already wasted a lot of time....