~ Chapter 32 ~ (Muzan Kibutsuji)

It's been 3 years since the revelation on (Y/N)'s real identity to the Kocho sisters. Kanae has reached 19 years old and Shinobu is 18.

Kanae and Shinobu are traumatised very bad after (Y/N) put them in Tsukuyomi where they watched their parents death for 24 hours. They despise him more than ever.

Due to this, they decided to start training and improve themselves. As much as they hate to admit, what (Y/N) said to them telling that they're still weak is true and it affected them hard.

Both of them trained together for 2 years straight and it's proven to be fruitful. Now, both of the sisters are far more powerful than they ever were before and become few of the best slayers in the demon slayer corps.

Not only that, Kagaya even bestowed Shinobu the rank of the pillars. Now, she and her sister together hold the rank pillar. While her sister hold the title as the flower pillar for the past 5 years until now, Shinobu is given the title as the insect pillar.

Kanae is feeling soo proud for her sister when Shinobu become a pillar and they celebrated with the others which is Kanao, Aoi, Naho, Sumi and Kiyo at the mansion.

Kanae even gifted Shinobu the same haori she wears which has butterfly wings pattern. Now both of them wears the same haori whenever they have missions or anywhere they go.

There's also other changes have been going on since the past 3 years. One thing is that the Kocho sisters mansion is now a recovery base for the demon slayers and being called the butterfly estate.

Each year, the amount of people joining the demon slayers have been increased. The recovery base for the demon slayers have become more crowded with each years passed.

Shinobu told her sister that she wanted to do something about this and suggested that she want to make their home as another recovery base for injured demon slayers.

One of the reasons are there are still a lot of unused and empty rooms in their mansion. Kanae just said that she supports Shinobu and let Shinobu do whatever she wanted.

Since then, the majority of healing at the mansion is done by Shinobu. There are also Kakushi who run errands and assisted at the butterfly estate.

The others who live in the estate also helped. Aoi is well versed in medical knowledge since she's being taught by Shinobu. Aoi helps with the upkeep of the mansion and cares for injured slayers.

Sumi, Naho and Kiyo also helped around the butterfly estate. They helped Aoi in doing chores like cleaning the estate.

Kanao however is different, she became the Tsuguko for both Kanae and Shinobu and has been personally trained by both of them in the art of combat. Kanao use the same breathing as Kanae which is the flower breathing.

Kanae also helped a lot in the butterfly estate. She didn't have medical expertise as her sister does. Instead, like Naho, Sumi and Kiyo, she helped with the chores.

There's also another thing going around right now. for starters, it's about (Y/N)...

(Y/N) has vanished without any trace since the past 3 years after his encounter with Kanae and Shinobu. The sisters tried their best to track him down and to stop him, but they don't have any clue where to find him.

Kagaya knew the sisters hold grudge against (Y/N). He always know where (Y/N) is even though he hadn't been spotted for the past 3 years. He decided he wouldn't tell them and keep that to himself.

Kagaya truly appreciated (Y/N)'s contribution in the dark. The amount of Demon's attacks has continue to decrease every year. His crow always reported to him each time (Y/N) killed another demon.