Summary Of The Story

You were hated and feared by humans and demons because of your own doing's. Both the demon slayers corp and the demon factions considered you a psychopath and emotionless who did not hesitate to do the dirty work even if it is involved with closed one who you called family. The one who hated you the most were both of the Kocho sisters who despises you because the thing you did in the past that related to them making one of the reasons they swore to join demon slayers. To them, you were worst than a demon could ever be...

But that was from their own and others prospective towards you.Everyone has their own reasons for hating someone like you but for what reasons? How about your own prospective? What kind of things that were inside your head doing this kind of things? What drives you to do this? Is it from your own decision or it was because something else?

There are only two people who knows what inside his head... The two of them are Kagaya Ubayashiki and Muzan Kibutsuji... How do they know? Well you just have to find out in the story on how these two were related to (Y/N) Uchiha...

(So that's it folks... You must thinking if both Kanae and shinobu hated you soo much then why did i waste my time put (Kanae X Male Reader X Shinobu)? Well I have a way to twist this but i won't spoil how... And also before it crossed on your mind, NO... It will not be one of those clichés where suddenly you saved them and they suddenly fall in love with you... NO ABSOLUTELY NO...Also this is my first story soo there were probably gonna be a lot of mistake... Feel free to comment on anything but please no cursing too much... I may also change a few events that happen in the anime and the manga(spoiler alert) that i see fit for the story...)