~ Chapter 13 ~ (Sasuke's Stand)

Sasuke with his susanoo has finally arrived at the Uchiha Estate. He already deactivate his susanoo making him tired a bit due to the technique energy consumption.

Currently he is walking in the street looking at the catastrophic event in front of him. He is feeling devastated watching alot of his people and clanmates laying on the ground without a single trace of lives.

If only he was here, if only he never went to investigate the letter invitation, if only he stood in front of his people while they were in despair. Those thought were running inside Sasuke's mind. He was feeling very guilty right now.

He keeps walking with a look of sorrow in his face around the Estate. Suddenly, his instinct alerted him and he jumped far away. Then he saw a demon with 3 pair of eyes with 'upper moon one' kanji in the middle.

Sasuke saw that the demon used a sword just now to hit him. This demon is probably very powerful since he is the strongest upper moon. He's also seems like dignified and majestic.

Then the demon spoke, "Sasuke Uchiha, for you to evade that attack. You truly are something else. You may call me Kokushibou".

Sasuke is glaring toward the demon. He found the one responsible for this. Sasuke activated his sharingan and about to make a move before his instinct started to alert him again.

Sasuke backed up to evade a slash from a sharp fan. He then saw another demon with 'upper moon two' sign in his eyes. The demon is smiling looking at Sasuke.

"oh my, you just sensed me even with my speed, magnificent. Truly magnificent. My name is Doma". The demon said.

Sasuke didn't say anything and just glared before someone is walking behind the two upper moon demons making an appearance. When Sasuke saw the face, he recognised who is this man.

This man is the leader and the progenitor of the demons, Muzan Kibutsuji. Muzan is grinning menacingly towards Sasuke.

"Sasuke Uchiha, with you being the last one left to be exterminated. The Uchiha will finally be gone after thousands of years being a nuisance to me."

"Sooo how was it? Seeing your beloved people dead, you must be feeling guilty right now. The sound of their screaming are music to my ears. Every thing that I have set up is perfectly according to my own plan." Muzan said in proud.

Sasuke's eyes are shadowed right now before he muttered, "I'm sorry to say this but there's one problem with your plan."

"Owh? Please enlighten me." asked Muzan while still grinning and feeling amused.

Sasuke didn't say anything else before bringing out his own blade and changing the sharingan to the mangekyo sharingan. Sasuke then looked at his sword and muttered, "Amaterasu".

A black flame appeared at the sword's blade. Then Sasuke muttered another one, "Kagutsuchi". Then the black flame started to spread from the point of the blade until the middle. Sasuke's blade is now covered with the black flame.

Sasuke then took a step forward...

Before the three demons realised, suddenly Sasuke is standing in front of Muzan. Sasuke then slashed his blade to decapitate Muzan at his waist leaving Muzan only with his upper body.

Muzan didn't have time to react at all and already can't feel his lower body at all. He then fell to the ground feeling shocked. He didn't see that coming at all. Sasuke is going to finish off Muzan right now before being interrupted.

Sasuke then back off to evade a slash from Doma. Doma and Kokushibou then stood in front of Muzan to protect him. That was a close call. If Muzan dies, then both of them with other demons would also die.