~ Chapter 94 ~ (For The Sake Of Victory)

"Is Lady Tamayo fine?" Yushirou asked as he took out few items from his backpack. "You don't have to worry. She has been evacuated with the Ubuyashiki's family" a certain Uchiha told him.

Yushirou nodded after he heard about Tamayo's situation from (Y/N). "Here, this is all I can offer to give you" Yushirou said as he pointed out at the items on the ground.

"Thank you, Yushirou." (Y/N) said as he keeps the items inside few of his pockets. Yushirou then had a look of realisation as he remembered something.

"Wait, you also need to take this for counter measure incase Muzan manages to wound you" Yushirou said as he took a bottle of syringe and give it to (Y/N).

"What is this for?" (Y/N) asked. "Lady Tamayo created this medicine specifically when you fight Muzan. From what she told me, Muzan has the ability to inject his blood into his opponent through the wounds he created on his enemies."

"Muzan's blood will act as poison and destroy your body cells on the inside. You will slowly lose your strength and could be paralysed from it. His blood will slowly kill you from the inside."

"This is where this medicine would come in handy. This medicine will nullify Muzan's blood if he ever manages to hit you and inject his blood inside you." Yushirou instructed (Y/N).

(Y/N) nodded in response before a thought entered his mind. "The others who are fighting Muzan right now, shouldn't you also give them this medicine? Some of them are probably wounded from Muzan's relentless attacks..."

"They could be in risk right now. Why not you give me more of these medicines soo I could pass it to the others?" (Y/N) suggested. However, Yushirou just shook his head.

"That won't be necessary, Chachamaru would handle that part." Yushirou said to him. "Chachamaru? You mean the cat from Tamayo's house?" (Y/N) asked again, trying to confirm what he just heard.

"Correct. He'll deliver the antidote to them. Chachamaru is not a normal cat. I have trained it for this kind of situation and it's also far more intelligent than a normal cat." Yushirou told (Y/N).

"Soo now, you don't have to worry yourself into this matter anymore. Right now, your main concern is to defeat Muzan." Yushirou said.

"You might be... No, You're our best hope in order to defeat Muzan. You need to focus yourself to defeat him no matter what!"

"A lot of people have sacrificed everything in order for this day to come! All of them have suffered from his cruelty, both humans and demons have been his victims for soo long."

"Humans have suffered for thousands of years from the demons he created. Every night, mankind have been living in despair as they tried to survive the night being terrorised by demons with their gluttony."

"The demons who serve under him, all of them used to be humans. Muzan manipulated their feelings from each of their own conflicts. A lot of them were tricked by him and thus, transformed into a demon, believing that it would end their sufferings. But in the end, it only caused them into a further despair..."

"Soo that's why you cannot mess this up! You cannot let all of their sacrifices in vain. No matter what... No matter what, you must kill Muzan" Yushirou said as he looked at (Y/N) straight into his eyes.

(Y/N) was silent after he heard this. None of Yushirou's words were wrong. Not only the humans, but the demons have also suffered from Muzan's reigns.

He remembered his promise... He remembered how others have suffered from Muzan's terror...

His father and mother...