Prologue

Human and demons have been living for long in centuries,many of the humans were ignorant towards the existence of demon. Demons possess eternal youth and can live for centuries, sometimes even longer if they're incredibly strong. They can't die through conventional means, but can be killed by sunlight or with one of the Demon Slayer Corps' special Nichirin Blades. The Wisteria flower is also poisonous towards demons.

Demons possess inhuman strength, speed and endurance.They also have a strong regenerative ability more than any living being or human, able to heal any sort of injury caused by a conventional mean in mere seconds. That includes regrowing limbs and organs. Demons also have Blood Demon Arts. These are spells that Demons can cast due to their special blood. The look and abilities of these spells can vary.

Demons could also grow powerful. The strength of a specific Demon depends almost entirely on how many humans they have eaten, and they can also grow stronger by receiving additional blood from Muzan, which is how the Twelve Demon Moons gained their overwhelming power. Some Demons, however, have a limit to how much they can use to grow stronger, and they might be not compatible with a higher amount of Muzan's blood.

Demons are not born naturally, excepting Muzan, the very first Demon who was born as a result of the Blue Spider Lily medicine. Most members of the race reproduce by converting a human through exposure to the blood of a very strong Demon; only Muzan and his top two Twelve Demon Moons, Doma and Kokushibo, have been shown to possess this ability.

Since the demons existed, there were also the existence of The Demon Slayers Corps. They are an organization that has existed since ancient times, dedicating its existence to protecting humanity from Demons.There are hundreds of Demon Slayers within the organization, but they aren't officially recognized by the government.

In order to become a Demon Slayer, an individual must pass the Final Selection, a test used as an entrance exam to join the Demon Slayer Corps. During this selection, examinees must survive for seven days on a mountain top infested with Demons without any aid from the outside world.

Candidates who complete the Final Selection are issued the standard uniform, as well as being given the opportunity to choose the ore for their special sword, which is designed to eliminate demons efficiently. Each new Slayer is also assigned one of a rare species of talking bird for communication purposes.

Members of the Demon Slayer Corps are separated into ten different ranks. From lowest rank to highest, these ranks are:

Mizunoto → Mizunoe → Kanoto → Kanoe → Tsuchinoto → Tsuchinoe → Hinoto → Hinoe → Kinoto → Kinoe

Within the Demon Slayer Corps, there is a group of elites, known as The Nine Hashira. This group consists of the nine most powerful combatants in the organization.The Nine Hashira, in accordance with their great strength, are the most highly ranked members of the Corps, second only to the leader of the organization.In order to become eligible to join the Hashira, a Demon Slayer must either successfully kill 50 Demons or kill a member of the Twelve Demon Moons, a group of the most powerful demons in existence who serve directly under the Demon Lord, Muzan Kibutsuji.

There was also others outside of Demon Slayers Corps. who worked on exterminating Demons and form an alliance with the Demon Slayer Corps. They were called the Uchiha. The Uchiha was reputed to be the humanity's strongest because of their Sharingan and natural battle prowess.

Uchiha are subject to powerful emotions. these emotions typically start as love for a friend or family member that then become overpowering hatred when the object of their love is lost. This loss, whether actually experienced or merely threatened, awakens an Uchiha's Sharingan. It is due to the Sharingan that the Uchiha have received much of their fame.

The Uchiha have been fighting the Demons for centuries. Muzan did not take any actions yet towards Uchiha because the Uchiha usually kills the demon who were near the Uchiha estate and also the one who are near Demon Slayer Corps. Estate since their alliance prompted them to watch each other backs. Usually the demon slayers corps. were the one who sent their people too work outside far away while the uchiha mainly are for patroling since their natural visual prowess.

Since Muzan never ever once take any action yet towards the Uchiha. The Uchiha through out the centuries have become too comfortable and overconfident thinking they were invisible towards the demons.

But what if all changed? What if one night Muzan set up a plan by himself to dealt one of his sworn enemies using his own great intelligence and ability to think tactically? Does this will affect a certain Uchiha? How does the outcome will be?