~ Chapter 12 ~ (Massacred)

The night is peaceful with the moon high up in the sky. In the woods filled with the sounds of the animals noises like crickets chirping at night. But there's also another types of sound filled the air of the cold night.

The sound of screaming before being silenced. The sound of despair. The sound of flesh being cut apart. The sound of others pleading in powerlessness before their killers.

There were others who fought back but it is proven futile. The one's who are doing this are only 3 but they are very powerful leading the others who fought were led to their demise.

One of the three while slaughtering seeks on devouring the females like young woman. Another who seems to be extremely powerful and skilled swordsman continues to slash anyone in his path.

The last one however is the leader of the other two. He just walking around looking for preys. His left arm seems to be doing the works on executing the victims nearby because it has been extended with several bladed protrusions.

He used his use to be left arm to swing like whips to easily tear the others to pieces. All of the peoples nearby doesn't stand a chance against the 3 of them.

One of them with the kanji "upper demon two" in his eyes continues to search for young woman to devour before he felt something hitting his side sending him flying and crashing through walls before sprawling in the street.

He then recovered and his wounds regenerated. Soon he saw the one who hit her. She did not waste anytime and jumped high before going for an axe kick towards him.

The upper moon two demon however dodged and a big crater formed on the ground. He had a grin plastered in his face, "oh my~, you are very powerful indeed. You're also quite beautiful I may say even if you looked quite aged. I'm gonna enjoy devouring you and we will be united forever~".

The woman had a look of disgusted on her face before continuing her assault. The upper moon two demon however continue to dodge with his speed. He also tried to land a few attacks on her but she also dodged since she can see it with her sharingan activated.

Both of them continues to fight with each other with neither having the advantage over others.

~ Meanwhile on the mountain ~

Akaza stood in defeat in front of Sasuke. Both of his arm has been cut down. It still regenerating and growing back but it's very slow right now due to how many times he had to regenerate from Sasuke assault.

Sasuke on other hand still looking fine. He's been pushing Akaza into the corner during the whole fight and it is proven to be one sided.

Akaza grinned looking at Sasuke, "You managed to defeat me single handedly. I didn't stand a chance at all because from the looks of it, I know you still haven't use most of your power."

"But you shouldn't even be here right now."

Sasuke just looked at Akaza questionably, Akaza just grinned and continues, "without you at the Uchiha's Estate, who will protect it?"

"What do you mean? Even if I'm not there, The Uchiha Estate are filled with strong people who can fend off demon by themselves without me." said Sasuke.

The next thing Akaza told Sasuke leave him shocked, "True, but what if I told you the one who is higher ranking than myself are currently at your home. Do you think they would stand a chance?"

There can only one thing that running through Sasuke's mind. He need to return to the Uchiha Estate as fast as he could.

Sasuke before that went to finish off Akaza but Akaza with his legs slammed the ground creating powerful shockwaves. Then an avalanche of snow began approaching from the upper mountain.