~ Chapter 27 ~ (The Trio)

Itachi is back at the inn he rented with the three girls he saved. He already memorised their name which are Naho, Sumi and Kiyo.

He silently brought the three of them to his room through the window. He don't want to attract any attention too much. It would be too troublesome to handle especially some of them who would start questioning.

Right now, the trio are now sleeping on his bed sharing with each other. There's only one bed since he only rented a single room with one bed.

Itachi thought to himself that the three of them would need to rest more than he does. With everything they have went through together, they truly needed this.

Itachi just stood near the window and watches the dark view of the night in the sky. Right now is already 5:30AM. Only time would tell right before the sun would rise up in the sky.

He just waited until it is 6:45AM, the sun is supposed to start rising up in the sky but it didn't. Instead, it seems to be cloudy right now.

Itachi decided to wake up the girls from their slumbers. The three groggily woke up and Itachi told them it was time to leave. Itachi let them be for awhile since they still feeling groggy.

After a few minutes, it was time to leave. Itachi opened up the window and he let the girls out. Itachi then lead them to a spot and told them to stay and wait for him since he need to checkout from the inn.

Itachi then entered his room back from the window and exited through the door. He went to the counter and instead of the same man from before, it's a woman this time.

She looks like she's around the 50's too like the man. She probably his wife. Itachi then stood in front of the counter and the woman saw him. Itachi then gave the woman the keys of his room.

The woman said her gratitude and asked a few questions like how does he rate for his room which Itachi just told her it was fine. Itachi then leave and went straight to the spot he left the girls immediately.

He arrived and saw them looked worried. Itachi come closer before asking, "What's wrong?"

The girls turn their head facing Itachi and they immediately run before hugging his legs. "We thought you just left us alone by ourselves with how long we waited for you to come" Sumi told him.

Itachi realised before apologised, "Forgive me, the reason It took me some time is because the owner asked me a few questions" Itachi told them.

"You promise you never leave us right?" Kiyo asked him. Itachi stood quietly for a few seconds. He just watched as the three of them stare at him waiting for his answer.

Itachi just rubbed their head and nodded. The three of them looked very happy and continue to hug his legs. Itachi just let them be.

Then Itachi told them to let him go which they complied with it and told them to follow him. Then they started their journey leaving the town they are currently in.

While walking, Itachi walked while the girls holded his cloak at the sides of the cloak which he doesn't mind. They continue to walk until they reached the next town.

They keep walking until they arrived at a restaurant. A waiter saw them and approached while greeting in brightly manners. Itachi asked if they have a tables for four which the waiter just told him that they have before leading the way.

They arrived at their tables and sit. Itachi then looked at the girls and told them, "The three of you can order for  any food you wanted" Itachi told them.

The three of them were silent before Naho told him, "We actually never went to a restaurant, this is our first time. We usually just ate at our home" she told him.