~ Chapter 38 ~ (Hashira Meeting)

Currently in the dark room inside Ubayashiki's manor, there's a lot of people sitting side by side with all of them facing the master of the house himself, Kagaya Ubayashiki.

All these people that are sitting in front of Kagaya right now are the Hashiras

All these people that are sitting in front of Kagaya right now are the Hashiras. All of them are here except Kanae. Kanae is currently resting at the butterfly estate.

Kanae knew there's a hashira meeting today and she want to join, however Shinobu forbid her sister to do so. Shinobu knew Kanae is still tired from the mission with her encouter with 'him'

Shinobu advised Kanae to rest for today and told Kanae not to worry because Shinobu will tell Oyakata-sama about her absence.

Kanae disagreed at first saying she still want to come but Shinobu give her sister an earful lecture saying how Kanae need to take care of her body more properly and right now she need a rest.

In the end, Kanae surrendered to her sister and she didn't come for the meeting. Shinobu's words is law when it comes to health care since she's currently one of the best medical expertise in the corps.

After Shinobu told Oyakata-sama about Kanae's absence and her reason for it. Kagaya said he didn't mind and agreed with Shinobu that Kanae need to rest.

A lot of others interesting things happened today. One of it is about Tanjirou Kamado, a demon slayer who is travelling with her demon sister.

Tanjirou and her sister have been putted into a trial among the Hashiras and Kagaya Ubayashiki himself. There's a lot of reaction from the Hashiras after learning about Tanjirou travelling with a demon.

Most of them were negative reactions from the Hashiras. Even though Tanjirou told them that her sister never ate a human, they don't believe him.

Sanemi Shinazugawa, the wind pillar and Obanai Iguro, the serpent pillar had the most negative reaction towards Tanjirou and her sister.

This was until Oyakata-sama arrived at the meeting for Tanjirou's trial. Kagaya told the pillars that he sanctioned Tanjirou's situation and he like the Hashiras to accept it.

However, most of the Hashiras disagree with Kagaya request with few of them giving their own reasons. Kagaya then decided to told his daughter to took out a letter.

The letter was from the former water pillar, Sakonji Urokodaki. Kagaya's daughter opened the letter and read it out loud.

Sakonji Urokodaki told in the letter to let Tanjirou to be accompanied by his sister, a demon. He told from the letter with how Tanjirou's sister, Nezuko has never devoured a human.

The letter also told about Nezuko's condition as a demon which is different from other normal demons.

Lastly, the formal pillar told that if Nezuko has ever harmed a human in the future, than he and the water pillar, Giyuu Tomioka will commit Seppuku which is self suicide.