~ Chapter 93 ~ (Going All Out)

Giyuu, Kyojuro, Mitsuri and Obanai continue to dodge every Muzan's slashes from his whips. Giyuu saw one of them about to hit him and blocked with his blade.

However, the strength behind Muzan's attack was tremendous as it caused Giyuu's blade to break into pieces. Giyuu was shocked by this as he realise that Muzan strength is simply unbelievable.

'This sword... I need to find a new one, a sword that isn't broken. A sword from one of the fallen breath of water swordsman over there!' Giyuu thought as he saw one of the demon hunter's body with a sword on his hand.

'Soo fast! He can take on four people at once without stopping to breath' Obanai thought as he can see Muzan clearly still calm and calculating each one of them.

Muzan then increase the speed of his attack twice than before, pushing the Hashiras near him into a corner. The Hashiras are clearly in a pinch as the gap between Muzan's attack is getting little and little, making it hard for them to dodge even more.

In a single moment, Muzan manages land his assault on all the Hashiras in the same time. Giyuu, Kyojuro, Mitsuri and Obanai, all of them were hit as few slash wounds appears on their body.

'It's over... Some of my blood have entered their body and only time will tell...' Muzan thought. His blood is slowly doing it's work.

By coating attacks in his blood, he could inject an opponent during combat with his blood through the wounds he makes.

The dosage would be too much to handle and instead act like a poison and destroy the human body's cells shortly after they enter.

Mitsuri can feel the sharp pain on her body. 'Forget about being hit! I've got to do everything I can to stop him' Mitsuri thought as she rush at Muzan while ignoring the pain as best as she could.

Muzan saw her and send a huge slash with his long whips. Mitsuri eyes went wide as she saw the attack and barely dodges it. "KANROJI!!" Obanai yelled in worry after he saw her almost being hit.

"Just take care of yourself!" She responded as she evaded another attack. Muzan decides to fully focus on Mitsuri as he twist one his whips on the ground, mowing the field around Mitsuri.

Mitsuri eyes become wide as she saw that she has nowhere to run from the attack. However, before the attack could land on her, the sounds of chain can be heard and a large spike ball appeared in front of Mitsuri and hit Muzan's whip, destroying it.

Everyone saw this and were shocked before feeling relieved as they saw who it is. "Sorry for being late" the Stone Pillar, Gyomei said as he begin spinning his unique weapon.

'It's the demon hunter that took out Kokushibou!' Muzan thought in realisation as he looked at Gyomei. However, he is unaware someone is sneaking on him from behind.

The person then cut Muzan from on top his head and push down until he sliced Muzan in half, vertically. Even so, Muzan didn't split into two as he already regenerated and reattach himself after the blade leave his body.

The person behind is none other than the Wind Pillar, Sanemi. Sanemi didn't stop from attacking Muzan as he flings a few bottles that contain liquid inside of it.

Muzan saw this and slashes the bottles. It only caused him to be drenched by the liquid from the bottles. Sanemi backflips away and lights a match mid-jump, throwing it towards Muzan, setting the Demon on fire.

Muzan cries out from the pain of being burned, "An underhanded ploy!" Muzan said in irritation. "That kind of thing suits you... I'll kill you... You piece of shit!" Sanemi responded, intending to grind him to smithereens.

However, the fire didn't last long as it slowly extinguish from Muzan's body. Muzan also healed in seconds from the burns on his body.

"It doesn't matter how many of you pests decide to come after me, In the end, None of you will survive to witness the next sun, anymore!" Muzan said to all of them as his attack is about to get more fiercer.

Muzan uses all the blade whips on his body and begin attacking everyone simultaneously. 'His attack got faster again! I'm being pressed back! I can't feel through that see-through thing anymore' Gyomei thought as he can't find a moment to strike Muzan.

Even with another 2 Hashiras joining the battle, it seems like it's not a problem to Muzan. The battle seems to become more difficult as they can see Muzan getting more aggressive.

Another few slashes hit Mitsuri as few cuts appeared on her body. She winced from the pain as veins begin appearing on her body.

'I can't see them! I can't see the attacks at all! I'm only dodging by pure luck and instinct! I'll be overwhelmed first! I wasn't even the slightest bit useful here!'

'I'll just have to sacrifice myself. But I don't even know if that can stop Muzan's movement' Mitsuri thought to herself as she begin thinking a plan to counter Muzan's assault.

Mitsuri continues to run and evade every Muzan's attack, 'Instead of slashing at him, Maybe I should get close and twist his arms behind his back'

As Mitsuri continue to try create a plan, she didn't see one of Muzan's whips circling around her waist. Muzan then pulls her close and sends another whip to cut her. 'Eh? I'm being pulled?!' Mitsuri thought with a gasp.

"Water Breathing, Second Form: Water Wheel!" someone leaps im front of Mitsuri and vertically spins forward in the air while releasing a flowing attack in a circular motion.

The person cut Muzan's whips that about to harm Mitsuri while also released her from one of the whips that bind her. Mitsuri was shocked by this as everything went too fast.

The person than land in front of Mitsuri, "Kanroji-san, are you all right?" the person asked. Mitsuri looks at the familiar green and black checkered haori slayer.

"I'm fine, thanks to y--" Mitsuri gasped as she saw Tanjirou's right hand. Tanjirou's right hand is being coiled with huge veins. This was caused by the injury he received from Muzan on his right shoulder.

"What happens to your right arm?!" Mitsuri asked in worry. "It's nothing, my right arm is feeling weak, that's all. I can still support it with my left arm." Tanjirou told her reassuringly.

"You need to be also careful Kanroji-san! It seems like you have the same condition as I am near your wounds." Tanjirou told her as he pointed at few places of her body where the wounds are visible.

Obanai had a look of relief in his face after Tanjirou saved Mitsuri. He didn't want to admit it, but he is thankful at the boy for saving her.

Obanai dodge another one of Muzan's slashes before he destroyed one of Muzan's whips. But he can see that Muzan regenerate them a moment later after it was decapitated.

'We don't have a choice! No matter how many time we inflicted damage on him, he would regenerate. Our only chance is to wait for the sun in the end...'

~Meanwhile~

Yushirou begin treating an injured slayer as he take out few of his equipment. He begin cleaning the wounds as he can see the slayer winced from it.

Yushirou then pull out a bandage before he begin wrapping around the wounds. After a moment, he finished his work and decided to leave the slayer to rest for awhile.

"Thank you!" the slayer said to Yushirou in gratitude. Yushirou juat ignore the injured slayer as he begin walking to the other injured demon slayer.

Suddenly, Yushirou heard someone landing behind him. "Yushirou, can I have a moment with you?" Yushirou heard a familiar male voice behind him.

He turned around and saw a certain Uchiha standing in front of him. "What do you want?" Yushirou asked him.

"I just want to ask you if you have a certain items for me to use in battle?"...