~ Chapter 18 ~ (Moving On)

It's been 2 years now since the tragedy of the Uchiha. (Y/N) has already reached 12 right now. Kanae is also 12 while Shinobu is 11 years old. The three of them have been growing up with each other making them inseparable.

(Y/N) continue to sharpen himself with his fighting abilities. His sharingan has also reached to full maturation where his sharingan have 3 tomoe right now. The Sharingan's ability to read the opponent's movements is fully developed now.

(Y/N) also started to take lessons with Akio and Sanae in basic of compounding medicine. The reason why he wanted to learn about medicals is because of his father.

Back then when he saw his late father pitiful state and his inability to do anything to help Sasuke's injury make him realise that he still need to improve himself further a lot in other types of areas other than combat.

Since Akio and Sanae are experts in medicals, it make things much easier for (Y/N) to learn about it. Soo far, he is progressing quite well.

The Kocho sisters also started to help their parents in their work since both of them wanted to themselves. They helped their parents by delivering the medicines at the town nearby.

The demands for medicine is high and a lot of people living in the town  bought medicines from the Kocho since the medicines they made received good feedbacks from others.

Akio and Sanae at first rejected the idea for Kanae and Shinobu to help them delivering the medicines since both of them are fine by themselves in their work. But Kanae and Shinobu insisted on helping their parents.

After a few persuasions, they finally agreed but with one term. (Y/N) will have to follow after Kanae and Shinobu soo he can watch after them. With (Y/N) around, they don't have to worry too much for their daughters safety.

Right now, (Y/N) is watching at the back while Kanae and Shinobu are handing out the medicines to a woman. "Thank you, this will make my husband feel a lot better from his illness". Said the woman in gratitude.

"Your welcome, I hope for the best in your husband recovery madam" replied Kanae. Then kanae and Shinobu take their leaves. That was the last one for today. Then both of them started to walk back to their home.

The three of them are talking and chatting while enjoying the view of the sun which started to fall behind the mountains. Shinobu then asked (Y/N), "Hey (Y/N), I wanna try experimenting tonight with few herbs I found a few days ago. Would you help me with it please?"

"Sorry Shinobu, I have something else to do. Maybe next time".

Shinobu looked down in disappointment. (Y/N) has been spending less time with them lately. (Y/N) either spend his time training or learning. This has been going for few months now.

"you always say you are busy, you also say 'not today' but there's never a day... I hate you (Y/N)" Shinobu muttered. "Now, now Shinobu. That's not nice. Even (Y/N) has things he must do..." Kanae said to his sister. But deep down, even she felt that (Y/N) is too busy on himself sometimes.

(Y/N) however just smiled hearing this. He knew he's been neglecting both of them and pour less of his time with them and more with his training. He knew how both of the sisters felt with this even though Kanae not showing it but he knows.

Before Shinobu even realise, (Y/N) picked her up and put her on his back giving Shinobu a piggyback. "What are you doing (Y/N)! Put me down" Shinobu said feeling embarrassed.

However it was fallen on deaf ears since (Y/N) continue to walk. Shinobu just sighed in defeat before leaning on his back. (Y/N) feeling Shinobu has finally calm down a bit finally spoke, "Surely you hate me since I've been spending less time with you..."

"The reason that I am always focus myself on training is for the two of you."

"I don't want the same things that happens to me repeat itself for both of you."

"But it's okay..."

"Even if you do hate me... Even if I have to become an obstacle for you to overcome"

"I'm always going to be there for you and your sister..."

Shinobu didn't say anything when she heard this but she started to lean more closer. There's a smile plastered on her face. Kanae just walk more closer beside (Y/N). She didn't show it but deep down she is feeling touched by (Y/N)'s words.

They continue to walk until they arrived at the front gate of the house. (Y/N) just knocked the gate loudly before Akio came and opened up for them to enter. Then they entered the house together and saw Sanae in the living room.

Sanae seeing the three of them just smiled before saw Shinobu at (Y/N)'s back, "Ara ara~, what's this? When your father try to pick you up, you don't want to Shinobu since you said that you were embarrassed but with (Y/N) you didn't even resist at all ufufu~" teased Sanae.

Shinobu face started to heat up before she told (Y/N) to release her which (Y/N) just complied. Sanae really loves to tease others when she saw an opportunity.

Akio then joined after closing the gate recently, "Now, now Sanae. You shouldn't tease them too much you know. I'm pretty sure they are tired right now. " said Akio but her wife just laughed at this.

Then (Y/N) go to his room while Kanae and Shinobu go to their room. (Y/N) took a pair of clothes and towel before going to the bathroom.

After cleaning himself up, he went back to his room and put away the dirty clothes. Then he go out and went to the living room before sitting down. There's a bookcase near him soo he took a book and started to read.

He's reading about the human's anatomy right now. He already read it a few times and but he just kept reading it back. This is just a revision to him. Since he is also learning about medicals, he needs to memorise everything like nervous system, circulatory system, lymphatic system and many others.

While (Y/N) is engrossed with his book, Akio entered the living room and saw (Y/N). Sanae is in the kitchen making dinner. Kanae and Shinobu who also cleaned themselves up helped their mother.

Akio just watched (Y/N) who is intrigued with the same book. He already noticed a few times that (Y/N) tend to read the same book about human anatomy.

While learning medicals under him and his wife, (Y/N) absorbed everything they taught to him easily. At first, this leave both Akio and Sanae flabbergasted since he learn everything fast. They concluded that (Y/N) is a genius himself.

They know (Y/N) even went out and train himself sometimes. They didn't know what kind of training but they know it was to sharpen his fighting abilities. With demons running around in the dark, they know (Y/N) keeps pushing himself.

While both of them just sit in the living room, Sanae called them saying dinner is ready. Both of them stood up and went to the dining table. Kanae and Shinobu helped by arranging the foods on the table.

Then all of them enjoyed their dinner, they talk and chat with each other about the day. After finishing dinner they all clean up the plates and dirty dishes.

Kanae and Shinobu after finishing are about to go their room before (Y/N) called them, "Hey, where are you going especially you Shinobu? Didn't you say you want to try experimenting with the herbs you found?"

Shinobu feels excited and joyful right now before started to pull (Y/N) to their room. She kept the herbs in her and her sister's room. Kanae just laughed at this before also following both of them.

(Y/N) decided to take a break for tonight from his training and spend his time with them.

Well he better be since his time with them may run short...