~ Chapter 50 ~ (Gyuutaro And Daki)

Tanjirou stood in front of Nezuko as Daki is approaching them clearly mad at Nezuko for the damage she has done to her.

"Tanjirou! What are you doing? Isn't that your sister Nezuko Kamado? This isn't place for you to let her rest and babysit her!" Tengen said suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

Tanjirou is startled by this, he didn't expect the sound pillar sudden appearance at all. A hashira speed is really not to be underestimated.

Daki also didn't saw the hashira coming. "A pillar came from that direction? This certainly save me the trouble of finding you! You will share the same fate I'm about to do to...."

"Soo annoying... Can't you see I'm talking here? Or your eyes haven't still regenerate fully yet? Buzz off" Tengen said in annoyance.

Tengen then turned his head around looking at Daki, "You're not an upper moon demon, are you? You're way too weak. You're not the demon I'm looking for."

After Tengen said that, Daki head immediately separated from her body and fall at her laps. Daki is dumbfounded right now, she didn't even saw the pillar attacked her.

Tengen then faced Tanjirou back, "Do something about your sister! There is no time to sleep on a battlefield. I didn't brought you along to let your sister find a comfy place to sleep!" Tengen said lecturing Tanjirou.

Tanjirou just nodded at the sound pillar, then he took his sister in his arms and jumped away out through the broken window. He will put Nezuko in her box.

Tengen then stood up about to walk away but Daki stopped him by calling him. "Hang on! Where are you going?" Daki said and Tengen just turned his head around facing the demon.

"How dare you cut off my head! You'll pay for this!" Daki shouted at Tengen. But Tengen was not bothered as if he doesn't care what the demon just said.

"You still grumbling over there? I've got no business with you. Just die already" Tengen said. "Stop joking around! I mean, you said I'm not an upper moon to my face a while ago." Daki retaliated.

"Well, you obviously are not an upper moon." Tengen said plainly. "I AM UPPER MOON SIX!" Daki said to Tengen with tension in her voice.

"Then, how did i cut off your head so easily? You're so weak. Did your brain explode not understanding what I just said?" Tengen said to Daki with an unimpressed look.

"I still haven't lost! I'm an upper moon six! You lost without a doubt." she said. "I'm actually strong! And I'm just number six now, so I'll just get stronger from here and..."

"You're not convincing anyone here" Tengen cutted her sentence with an unimpressed look. Daki begin to cry after Tengen said that and the sound pillar is shocked from her reaction.

"I'm really upper moon six, I'm serious! I've even got the number to prove it! I'm super awesome!" Daki said as she begin throwing a tantrum. Her body didn't turn into ash at all even after her head has been decapitated.

"DIE! DIE! YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE!" She said while crying loudly. "MY HEAD GOT CUT OFF! IIT GOT CUT OFF! ONII-CHANNN!"

Tengen put up his guard as he saw something emerge from the demon's back. It began to form into a body. Tengen immediately attacked not wanting to wait for whatever about to happen.

However, his blades hit nothing but air as the Demons disappear from his sight. Tengen turned around looking on the other side of the room and saw 2 demons instead of 1 recently.

"Crying's not gonna help. At least attach your own head yourself. You really are lacking in the brains department huh." The male demon said comforting Daki who is sniffing.