~ Chapter 64 ~ (The Pillar Training)

~At Ubayashiki's manor~

Amane can be seen walking in a fast pace in the manor as she passed through few doors with a letter in her hands. She must told her husband immediately the news she received from a crow.

She couldn't believe herself when she read the letter. This is such a great news. She knew her husband would be very glad and pleased after hearing what she is about to tell him.

She arrived at a room where Kagaya is resting right now. She slowly opened the door and entered before closing it back. She approached her husband before sit beside her.

She started gently shaking her husband, "Dear, sorry for bothering you. But I need to tell you something..." Amane said as she try to wake up her husband.

Kagaya slowly stirred in his bed as he begin to wake up. He then slowly sit up before facing her wife. "Yes Amane? It seems like you are joyful right now from your tone" Kagaya said in wonder.

Amane smiled at her husband before she finally started to tell the news, "He's alive... (Y/N) is alive!" Amane told her husband.

"W-what...?" Kagaya said between shock as he couldn't believe it himself. "But how? How did you find out Amane?" Kagaya asked.

"I received a letter from a crow earlier. When I read the letter, it was from (Y/N). (Y/N) says that he was saved by a demon named Tamayo." Amane told Kagaya.

"Are you sure it's from (Y/N) Amane?" Kagaya asked again. "Yes, I believe it is. This is because the letter also said that (Y/N) requested for his father's eyes to be send at his current location. As far as I know, only him and us knew about his father's eyes." Amane confirmed.

Kagaya finally believe what his wife just said before a huge smile plastered on his face. "This is such a great news! Amane, you know where those eyes are kept. Take it and give it to the crows to send it." Kagaya said while feeling joyful right now.

Amane didn't show it, but she's also feeling joyful right now seeing her husband feeling happy. It's been a long time since she saw her husband with a huge smile on his face.

"As you wish dear..." Amane said as she stand up and about to walk away. "Wait Amane, I have another plan..." Kagaya said stopping his wife on her track.

Amane turned back before she returned back to her husband side. "Yes dear, Is there anything else you need?" Amane asked.

"Could you please help me write a letter?" Kagaya asked. "Yes, I can my dear. Who are you going to send it to? Is it (Y/N)?" Amane asked back.

Kagaya shook his head, "No... It's for Tamayo. I want to make a deal with her. She can work with us in order to defeat Muzan. We need as much help as we can get in this upcoming battle..." Kagaya told her wife.

"I see... As you wish my dear." Amane said before she stand up and finally leave a room. Kagaya just sit by himself on his bed with a thought in his mind...

Kanae and Shinobu would be very delighted if they heard this news. However, he decided that he would not tell them and let them discover about this themselves.

He has a feeling that (Y/N) would make an appearance in the near future to the two of them. He just don't know when but he believes that it will happen...

~Meanwhile~

A special training session began. It was called 'pillar training'. Those who ranked lower than Hashiras trained with them one by one.

Usually the Hashiras would only train their successors which is their own 'Tsuguko' and that's because the Hashiras were always busy.

Hashiras had many things to do like protecting their assigned regions, gathering information on the demons, and improving their own swordsmanship.