~ Chapter 41 ~ (A Dream)

(Y/N) is currently on one of the carts of the train where there isn't any people on it. However, there's dry blood stained on some of the places like the walls and seat.

(Y/N) knew that there's other people on the other carts at the backs while he is on the the third cart before the head of the train. But he is rest assured when he saw the flame pillar sitting near them. The people on this train would be safe with a Hashira around.

With this, (Y/N) could investigate this train more freely without worrying about the others. (Y/N) travelled further into the train. He walked further and entered another cart in the front. Somehow, the scent is more different from the back.

(Y/N) didn't have a sensitive nose like some people but he clearly could smell the stench which is different and stronger then when he was at the other cart recently.

(Y/N) eyes began to change into red with 3 tomoe appearing on his eyes before he looked around. His eyes become wide as he finally saw what is going on right now. The train is giving a different type of aura like a living creature instead as a non-living thing as it should be.

(Y/N) pulled out his blade to try experimenting with something in his mind. He stabbed his blade into the ground. He then pulled out his blade making a hole. Then he saw blood leaking out from the hole.

(Y/N) looked more closer into the hole and he saw flesh instead of woods and steel. (Y/N) instantly concluded that this train is the demon itself.

(Y/N) began thinking throughly by himself on what to do right now. This is the first time he encountered such demon. A very rare case instead of a normal one.

Suddenly, a flesh of tentacles appeared from the walls and instantly targeted (Y/N). (Y/N) didn't expect incoming attacks, however with the sharingan, his eyes managed to predict the attack.

(Y/N) instantly get down on the floor and the tentacles missed. (Y/N) instantly turned around and sliced them to pieces. More flesh grew and attacked him.

(Y/N) evaded and run outside of the carts. He has an idea right now. He know all the passengers are at the back carts. He will try loosing the passenger carts from the front train.

(Y/N) begin looking for the parts that attaching each carts of the the train. He found a rod connecting the back carts. (Y/N) kicked the rod and it released.

Now the carts at the back began to detached from the front. The passenger carts began to loose away. Now the passenger are probably more safer now.

However it was not over. Suddenly, more flesh began to grow and pulled the passenger carts and instantly fused the carts back together. (Y/N) is shocked by this action, this demon train actually pulled back the loose carts together with the front. Very persistent.

(Y/N) saw flesh that keep the carts binding to each other. He used his blade and try to cut all the flesh to loose the back carts again. He managed to do so but more flesh of tentacles grew and keep reattaching the carts as he continue to cut.

(Y/N) repeated the same action but the result is still the same. The train demon is truly persistent. He need to make the train stop.

If this train get to the next station, then more people would board it not knowing about the train true nature. It's like entering the demon stomach without them knowing that they are going into a trap. Like a fly landing on a Venus Flytrap.

(Y/N) swore he would not let that happen. (Y/N) peeked at the side of the train to look at the front. Then he saw a mountain. (Y/N) memorised this train next stop which is at the southeast.

The train probably need to follow the track around the mountain to get to the southeast. An idea struck into (Y/N)'s mind. He know what to do right now to stop the train.