~ Chapter 82 ~ (Kokushibou)

"Ki-kiriya-sama! Should I send the other Hashiras to the upper moon one's location? We could send both Giyuu Tomioka and Tanjirou Kamado?" Kanata asked her brother.

"Kanata is right, Kiriya-sama. We could also send Kanae Kocho and Shinobu Kocho to assist them. Or we could ask for (Y/N) Uchiha to help them?" Kuina said.

Both of them waited for Kiriya's order while Kiriya is silent by himself, basically in his own thoughts. It didn't take long before Kiriya simply answered, "No..."

"Giyuu and Tanjirou are still guarding the hostages which is our Father, Mother and our eldest sisters."

"Meanwhile, Kanae and Shinobu are currently with the support team. Shinobu is focusing on tending the injured slayers while Kanae is holding the line for the support team."

"As for (Y/N), he will be our best chance in locating Muzan and stop him. We need him to focus on to that purpose. Kyojuro Rengoku will also be assisting in locating Muzan."

"Meanwhile with the upper moon one... I have zero doubt that Gyomei, Sanemi, Muichiro and Genya will, as four, defeat him" Kiriya said confidently while keeping his calm demeanor.

~Inside The Infinity Castle~

The Stone Pillar, Gyomei attempts to perform a Breath Of Stone, Fifth form: Arcs Of Justice at the upper moon one demon, Kokushibou.

However, Kokushibou didn't let Gyomei finish preparing his technique as he send his own attack which is the Moon Breathing, Sixteenth Form: Moonbow - Halfmoon.

Kokushibou creates a barrage of downward crescent slashes, resulting in a powerful sixfold slash crashing down towards Gyomei.

Gyomei didn't have a choice but to evade the upcoming attack. 'His techniques are endless! Just how many forms does he have?' Gyomei thought to himself.

Gyomei and Kokushibou continues to battle each as both of them sends their own techniques. It's proven to be very difficult for Gyomei even with the boost of the birthmark.

Every move Gyomei tries to make, Kokushibou would cancel it with his own moves. 'His speed is insane!...'

'I can't attack... I know he is reading my every actions. But even so, he's soo fast!'

'Sometimes, he shuts down my attacks before I can even start them, the second I think to unleash a technique, he knows! It's insane!' Gyomei thought in frustration.

Pondering over what it could be that the demon is seeing, Gyomei attempts to focus and refine his senses, saying that demons are mere transfigurations of the human form and anything they could do, a human could manage as well.

Gyomei begin pushing his senses as he try to his very limit. To his own shock, Gyomei is able to see through Kokushibou's body.

'What on earth? I can sense his pulse... I see a perfect image... This is...'

'THIS MIGHT BE IT!' Gyomei thought to himself in realisation. Meanwhile, Muichiro is running around Kokushibou as he begin assessing the demon.

'Get in... Get inside his range... A moment is all I need. If can keep the upper moon one from moving for even a single moment...'

'If I can slow his relentless attacks even a bit... Either Himejima-san or Shinazugawa-san will lop that bastard's head off! I know it!' Muichiro thought to himself as he begin his move.

Gyomei notices this and coordinates with Sanemi to match Muichiro's run and distract Kokushibo from three sides, adjusting to Muichiro's plan on the fly.