~ Chapter 63 ~ (Recovery)

~At Unknown Hideout~

"Yushirou, could you give me that serum! We're almost done..." A woman said to a boy named Yushirou. Yushirou took a serum and give it to the woman.

"Here you go Lady Tamayo." Yushirou said. Tamayo took the serum and injected into someone through the veins. She pulled the needle away after she is done.

Tamayo slowly can heard the heartbeat of the patient become faster until it reached into a normal pace. "It's seems like we are done. You can take a rest Yushirou. It has been 6 hours." Tamayo said.

"I appreciate for the offer Lady Tamayo but I'm fine. Why not you'll take a rest while I take a look after him." Yushirou said. "Thank you Yushirou, I'm gonna prepare some tea and rest a bit. If anything happens, come find me." Tamayo told Yushirou.

Yushirou nodded at Tamayo as she left the room. Now, Yushirou is alone with the unconscious patient. Yushirou begin checking every part of the patient's body.

After for a moment, Yushirou stopped his checking procedure as he concluded that the patient is now stable and slowly healing.

It may take awhile for the patient to wake up. He's really in a bad shape when Yushirou found him. In fact, the patient might be very lucky to survive, when Yushirou found him, he looks exactly like a corpse, he was very pale like a dead man after losing too much blood.

His heartbeat is also very weak when Yushirou found him. If you check for pulse at the wrist or neck normally, you won't find any, instead he need to put his ear on the patient's chest to hear the sound of heartbeat signalling how weak it was getting when Yushirou found him.

"You're truly are out of your damn mind. You still fought 3 upper moons by yourself even with a clear disadvantage." Yushirou said.

He and Tamayo was at the town when they saw him chasing an upper moon 2 demon who is holding 2 girls on his shoulder. They saw that while he is chasing the upper moon 2, another demon which is the upper moon 3 chase him at the back.

Then the short fight when he fought the upper moon 3 demon. They watched as he somehow summoned a giant skeleton hand before it smashed the upper moon 3 demon. They don't know what that thing is but Tamayo thought that it was probably from his Sharingan's power.

Tamayo and Yushirou then saw he ran away to continue chasing the upper moon 2 demon. Tamayo instructed Yushirou to follow him.

Yushirou followed until he saw him fought the 3 upper moons by himself. He saw how he fought to protect the two unconscious girls to the very end.

After the battle, Yushirou was about to help him before he saw a Hashira coming. Then, another two Hashiras came. He saw that they checked him and thought he was dead.

Yushirou heard from one of the Hashira to leave him there and let the group of kakushis do their work. They, he saw them leave with the 2 girls that are still unconscious.

Yushirou then finally made his appearance as he begin checking the guy and found that he was barely alive. Then, he brought the guy back to Tamayo's hideout.

Yushirou snap out of his thought as he heard something making a noise at his feet. He looked down and saw a tricolor, calico cat looking at him.

"Quiet down Chachamaru. You aren't supposed to be here right now." Yushirou said to the cat. Yushirou then picked up the cat and walked to the door. He walk out from the room with Chachamaru before he closed the door...

~3 days later~

The guy slowly begin to wake up as he slowly begin to regain his consciousness. The guy opened his eyes, but he couldn't see anything. It was pitch black as he couldn't see anything at all.